U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 09:16 AM

8,552 posts, read 6,682,887 times

Advertisements

I didn't see any rumors about Keisha and google didn't bring up anything either. Anyone know what they were?

Hated her again. My two that should go home tonight are Keisha and Shi'ann.

Vote to win so far is Chloe.

Addison sounded good in rehearsal but the music drowned her out in the performance plus she didn't keep up the energy like Adam told her to. I had to turn it off because it was so draggy. And I was ready to sleep anyway so just flipped it off early. Red bored me again. I actually like Adam C better for country. I usually like Noah but I thought he was flat last night too. Ashland was good last night but I'm not quite ready to forgive her for the two bombs previous weeks. Brooke was great. Love her clear sweet tones that she does.

Contestants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 10:10 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,829,449 times
Chloe's voice is amazing.

Red mangled what could have been a good song. He really is not a good singer at all.

I never could stand Keisha and really hope she disappears tonight.

Missed Davon's performance - I was switching around. Was he good last night?

Old 12-05-2017, 01:25 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,640,449 times
First of all, what was Miley wearing? Lol! Brooke for me is the winner, she made me cry it was so good! Yes Davon was good, he almost made me cry singing "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera. I liked Chloe and Keisha. My least favorite performances were Shi'Ann's: she needs to go, and Red's. I agree Addison was kinda boring...

Old 12-05-2017, 02:00 PM

LOL Did you see the pink dress she wore a week or two ago? It also had flounces and was yuuuuge!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbxzGLqh...-by=mileycyrus

Old 12-05-2017, 02:05 PM

32,177 posts, read 39,280,307 times
I stopped watching after the second episode, I just couldn't take Jennifer Hudson.

Is it me or does Blake Shelton always look like he needs a shower?

Old 12-05-2017, 07:40 PM

786 posts, read 619,176 times
I said last week I wouldn't watch this week -------dumbS*** that I am, I'm watching and boy do I regret it

Old 12-05-2017, 08:08 PM

Wow, Adam avoided the bottom! I thought Davon should go through so I'm glad he did.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Not sorry either of the two were eliminated, but wish Keisha had gone too.

Is next week the week that they eliminate half of the remaining contestants?

Old 12-05-2017, 09:32 PM

Yes for the finale. They will save three, instantly eliminate two and have another bottom three.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:35 PM

3,234 posts, read 1,718,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSinger View Post
First of all, what was Miley wearing? Lol! Brooke for me is the winner, she made me cry it was so good! Yes Davon was good, he almost made me cry singing "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera. I liked Chloe and Keisha. My least favorite performances were Shi'Ann's: she needs to go, and Red's. I agree Addison was kinda boring...
It's Miley. What are you going to say?
Or should I say Big Bird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
LOL Did you see the pink dress she wore a week or two ago? It also had flounces and was yuuuuge!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbxzGLqh...-by=mileycyrus
That's not a dress. That's window curtains haha but again it's Miley so what can I really say? Like she sings in her song See You Again "she's just being Miley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Vote to win so far is Chloe.

Addison sounded good in rehearsal but the music drowned her out in the performance plus she didn't keep up the energy like Adam told her to. I had to turn it off because it was so draggy.
I didn't even listen to it because it was Britney. I think I'm the only one but I don't like anyone covering Britney which is probably kinda weird when Britney is more of an entertainer and definitely not a powerhouse vocalist. However, I guess I just grew up so much on her songs that I just can't imagine anyone else singing them.

My main picks are Chloe and Noah but he wasn't as good last night. I thought he did best when he was singing the Phil Collins song.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV