U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 12:51 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,820,957 times

Advertisements

Chloe and Davon for me, but I'll understand if the young girls vote Noah.

Both Red and Keisha are smelly bad. Are they skating through because viewers love Blake? Adam is also not anything special. Do the majority of viewers/voters just like country music so much that they keep the lesser singers around no matter what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 04:43 AM

3,026 posts, read 3,565,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Do the majority of viewers/voters just like country music so much that they keep the lesser singers around no matter what?
Yes.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 AM

1,273 posts, read 3,326,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Chloe and Davon for me, but I'll understand if the young girls vote Noah.

Both Red and Keisha are smelly bad. Are they skating through because viewers love Blake? Adam is also not anything special. Do the majority of viewers/voters just like country music so much that they keep the lesser singers around no matter what?

Agree. Also like Chloe and Davon. THANK YOU JESUS that Shi'Ann or however she spells her name is GONE.
Absolutely awful singer...but I am not a fan of the "screamers" like Jennifer Hudson,but that's why she liked her of course. Shi'Ann needed a vocal coach at the minimum. She also came across as thinking she was already fab, at least to me.

After dragging out the show for most of the season now we get into the "hurry up and get rid of contestants" phase that I have never understood!

Old 12-06-2017, 09:04 AM

8,544 posts, read 6,673,823 times
I felt like Davon screamed a lot during his save performance. And I'm not talking about his falsetto. There were some notes he just shouted. But I'm happy with who went home. Just wish Keisha had been one of them. Oh well I'm sure she'll go home next time.

My top 4 Brooke, Noah, Chloe and Addison.

Chloe to win by a nose.

Contestants

Old 12-06-2017, 10:09 AM

1,063 posts, read 1,638,893 times
Is it me or Miley didn't really seem to care that Ashland might be going home?

Old 12-06-2017, 10:39 AM

8,544 posts, read 6,673,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSinger View Post
Is it me or Miley didn't really seem to care that Ashland might be going home?
She didn't cry like she usually does, when they're telling her what they appreciated about her. I tuned out before she went up to console her after the results. Did she cry then?

Honestly though, Ashland didn't seem to care either. Her save performance seemed very half-hearted to me.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:49 AM

They didn't show that, just Jennifer hugging Davon...I find Ashland's performances lacking energy.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:52 PM

54,208 posts, read 38,266,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I felt like Davon screamed a lot during his save performance. And I'm not talking about his falsetto. There were some notes he just shouted. But I'm happy with who went home. Just wish Keisha had been one of them. Oh well I'm sure she'll go home next time.

My top 4 Brooke, Noah, Chloe and Addison.

Chloe to win by a nose.

Contestants
Aside from her talent I think Chloe's had some inspired song choices, I hope that continues. I thought Shi'ann totally not up to singing the Etta James classic.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:05 PM

Next week they should be doing duets with each other, should be fun.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:38 PM

13,193 posts, read 7,413,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
I stopped watching after the second episode, I just couldn't take Jennifer Hudson.

Is it me or does Blake Shelton always look like he needs a shower?
I hate Jennifer too. I thought Gwen had a huge ego; she's got nothing on JHud Enterprises The shoe throwing is juvenile. I'm so glad she won't be a judge next season. I'm very glad Adam was saved. He looked so surprised! It was very sweet. I can't believe Davon was the one who was saved. He is a terrible singer. All he does is scream. I like Red, but that was a bad song choice. I'm surprised he was not cut. I still believe Brooke, or maybe Addison will win. My three prediction for the finale: Brooke, Addison, Chloe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV