U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2017, 11:42 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,635,625 times

Advertisements

I didn't notice that...I wonder too if they will bring back four contestants again for the live playoffs. I don't like that though as they usually don't go through anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 08:22 PM

I'm a fan of Ashland but I thought Chloe was better!!! I'm sad to see Lucas go...

Old 10-30-2017, 08:47 PM

I couldn't help compare Dennis' version to Laith Al Saadi's and Karli's Blue Bayou to Alison Porter's and I thought tonight's versions were not as good.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:04 PM

8,530 posts, read 6,662,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSinger View Post
I'm a fan of Ashland but I thought Chloe was better!!! I'm sad to see Lucas go...
Yes, maybe Lucas will be a bring back contestant.

Some good performances tonight, I thought.

https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/credit...ants/season-13

Old 10-31-2017, 05:40 AM

54,143 posts, read 38,214,111 times
I think Lucas and Shi'Ann both have good voices but I'm no fan of that style of singing where they try to hit several different notes for each syllable they sing.

I thought Chloe did a great job with landslide Landslide.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:27 AM

Addison sounded like a frog on a couple notes including the last big note during her rehearsal, but I was glad to see she didn't do that during her performance. Hopefully someone told her how stupid it sounds.

I was surprised Blake let Adam Cunningham go with that strong performance, but I'm glad Esera is still with us.

How do you think Kelly C will do as a coach next season? She doesn't seem too annoying anyway.

Voice Contestants

Old 10-31-2017, 10:16 AM

I think she will be great! She seems quite positive.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:23 AM

Dennis Drummond doesn't have a fabulous voice, but I like him and I really enjoy seeing him perform. I really thought Miley would save him. I think Adam might bring him back.

I think Miley will probably bring back Karli.

I don't know about Jennifer or Blake. Blake still has a couple battles, but whoever he brings back will probably be country since he has a few going through already who are a different genre.

Voice Contestants

Old 10-31-2017, 05:10 PM

724 posts, read 1,107,466 times
Along with LillyLillyLilly I'm glad Esera won. He has been a favorite of mine since the beginning and I don't care for Adam anyway.

Neither Lucas or Shi'Ann register with me, so I didn't pay attention to them.

Janice!!!! Another of my favorites and I'm invested in her. Wasn't really interested in her competitor.

It was my impression that Davon had a strong win. Eric seems likable but I wonder if the song selection was in his best interest.

I'm starting to like Addison and Chloe more. Happy that they won over Dennis and Ashland.

Lilly and NYSinger, I don't think I've ever seen Kelly Clarkson before and don't know anything about her work. It seemed like there was a battle of sorts between her and Jennifer Hudson last night. Concerning KC directly, I might find her "exhausting" in the same sense as I do JH. If I could choose the coaches I would keep Miley and I welcome the return of AK.

Looking forward to Jon and Brooke next week.

Old 10-31-2017, 06:55 PM

785 posts, read 615,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinka View Post
Lilly and NYSinger, I don't think I've ever seen Kelly Clarkson before and don't know anything about her work. It seemed like there was a battle of sorts between her and Jennifer Hudson last night. Concerning KC directly, I might find her "exhausting" in the same sense as I do JH. If I could choose the coaches I would keep Miley and I welcome the return of AK.

Looking forward to Jon and Brooke next week.
Kelly Clarkson won the first season of American Idol. She is married to Narvel Blackstock's oldest son. Narvel was married to Reba McIntire until he allegedly decided she wasn't youthful enough for him anymore.

The son who is married to Kelly Clarkson happens to manage Blake Shelton's music career.

Kelly BTW has a fabulous strong & bluesy voice. She will be a coach on the next season of the Voice. She has two small children and has recently written a children's book. People who don't like happy go lucky and bubbly probably won't like Kelly --- I think she is adorable

Also tonight, in case anyone missed the short blurp of an announcement ---- The Voice will have a residency at the Hardrock Cafe in Las Vegas. They stated past winners of the Voice will be featured. I hope they feature some of the singers who didn't win but maybe should have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV