Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 06:13 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,557,818 times

Advertisements

I understand that the girls are their for themselves and not to get a relationship of love with another girl but with Ari! Having said that what the girl did was plain rude and even as the Bachelor, I assume he noticed that if a girl acts like that now, what will happen if he ever talks to his friends!

I liked the girl who got the fancy date too. She came across as naturally nice and chemistry between him and her seemed natural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2018, 01:36 AM

5,586 posts, read 8,355,327 times
I liked Arie on Emily's season, mainly for his kissing skills but he also seemed like a nice guy. I felt sooo bad for him when Emily dumped him for that goofball other guy. I don't know why it took all this time for them to pick him. I must say, he isn't very "deep" (as he basically admits) and I think the guy's gotta have somewhat of a decent vocabulary to carry off all the conversations and interviews. And though I liked his kissing, now it's getting to be a bit much with the tongue action right off the bat with every girl.

I don't know all their names yet (they all look alike!!!) but I thought Krystal was a shoo-in last week....then this week I thought she was a needy airhead. She looked a little drunk maybe? Surprised at those deep lines in her forehead, for someone so young. She needs bangs or botox. I thought it was sweet that she didn't want to tell the other girls that she had already met his parents.

I definitely do NOT like the girl with short hair, she is trying sooo hard to be coy and cute. Bibiana is too low-class for Arie -- the type that would throw down in a girl-fight.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:48 PM

Kissing, kissing and more kissing. What else is there to say!

Old 01-15-2018, 08:55 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,659,286 times
Everything is just so "off" tonight and totally awkward and painstaking. It's like everyone's timing and the timing of everything production has attempted to do tonight is just "off". Some of it has been actually painful to even watch.

It's just weird and hard to explain.

Old 01-15-2018, 09:33 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,724,902 times
That wrestling was ridiculous, and the hags doing the "teaching" were worse. I can't imagine any guy with substance gleaning anything of importance about a woman from that performance.

I'm not a fan of these There's no chemistry, please leave exits. This wasn't done on the early seasons. There's no reason for them to simply not get a rose during the ceremony.

Oh, yeah. And this bachelor is a jerk.

Old 01-15-2018, 09:46 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,529,916 times
I like Arie. He seems like a pretty good guy. I do agree about all the kissing. It's a little much.

The wrestling was awful. I thought the GLO ladies were rude. One girl is afraid of bumper cars and another is scared of dogs. What next?

I like that Arie is letting the girls go if he doesn't feel it. Chemistry is as good a reason as anything at this point.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:31 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,724,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
I like Arie. He seems like a pretty good guy. I do agree about all the kissing. It's a little much.

The wrestling was awful. I thought the GLO ladies were rude. One girl is afraid of bumper cars and another is scared of dogs. What next?

I like that Arie is letting the girls go if he doesn't feel it. Chemistry is as good a reason as anything at this point.

And that's supposed to be the reason for not giving them a rose--the way it always was.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:37 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,650,216 times
Arie is awkward! He can’t fake it which makes his interactions with women he doesn’t care for uncomfortable.

The wrestling match was ridiculous. The two bully wrestlers? What was up with that? Saying really mean things to the point someone cries, I just don’t get it.

Old 01-16-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post

If I remember well the girl afraid of bumper cars was the same as the one scared of dogs...maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, being scared of dogs was a legitimate reason as she got bitten in her face and she almost lost her eye according to her statement if that was true.

I thought it was odd that we didn't get to see what happened with Bibiana response towards her own set for the bed and if she ever mentioned that to Ari as it looked like no word was said to Ari that she set it up for her and him.

The girl in the white dress was extremely odd to me as when she started to kiss Ari, she was jumping on him like she was a tiger jumping her prey. His face showed that he wasn't too comfortable.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,225,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

The wrestling match was ridiculous. The two bully wrestlers? What was up with that? Saying really mean things to the point someone cries, I just don’t get it.
yeah i didn't like that either. saying mean things but also they pulled that one woman's hair. that made me mad! it was not funny. just rude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV