U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2018, 08:29 PM

1,418 posts, read 950,695 times

Advertisements

Ok, so will somebody please go to the Bachelor facebook page and tell me if you see what I see??!!

The picture with the girls dressed in the Moulin Rouge photo behind a squatting Arie.
I think it's Chelsea, on Arie's left...is her outfit see-thru or what??????

She's half naked!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 09:28 PM

3,512 posts, read 2,209,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Seriously, why didn't he follow his gut and send Becka home....I sometimes wonder if he totally being led by his physical attraction and not common sense.
My theory would be that he has two goals. Find the one you want to marry and find the two others that you want to bang in the Fantasy Suite. I think Becka is in the second group. Just sayin'

Old 02-06-2018, 11:11 PM

Exactly!!

This guy is having some fun. Just bouncing from one girl to the next.
They haven't shown him having any kind of real connection to any ONE girl yet.

Saying that, I do think he's kinda cute, and I want to know about his kisses.
Cause those girls are going crazy!!

Old 02-07-2018, 06:12 AM

7,645 posts, read 8,090,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Ok, so will somebody please go to the Bachelor facebook page and tell me if you see what I see??!!

The picture with the girls dressed in the Moulin Rouge photo behind a squatting Arie.
I think it's Chelsea, on Arie's left...is her outfit see-thru or what??????

She's half naked!!
You mean Arie's right (our left)? It isnt see through it is skin colored. She is actually the most covered up on there though all of them are wearing more than a bikini would cover.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:47 AM

7,645 posts, read 8,090,637 times
Watched the episode (finally). From a guy's perspective....... in the beginning Kendall was just "well she's cute and in a bar setting she'd have no trouble getting a guy but here maybe she doesnt stand out" and Krystal was "damn she is hot but she seems to have some baggage but damn she's hot!". Now it is "Krystal is batsh** crazy!" which would be fun to date for a minute only and Kendall is "holy hell that girl is hot".

Old 02-07-2018, 04:27 PM

3,936 posts, read 2,199,457 times
So glad Krystal is gone. Did anyone else notice she didn’t even listen to Ari when he spoke? She just looked at him all constipated and what not. He even had to repeat himself because he knew she wasn’t listening.

Kendall has class. Level headed. Not the typical catty b!atch that most girls are.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
You mean Arie's right (our left)? It isnt see through it is skin colored. She is actually the most covered up on there though all of them are wearing more than a bikini would cover.

Yes, Arie's right, our left.

Wow, it sure looks see thru to me...

Old 02-07-2018, 08:56 PM

1,220 posts, read 1,722,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Yes, Arie's right, our left.

Wow, it sure looks see thru to me...
I agree. If you look closer while the fabric doesn’t appear completely sheer it is thin and light enough that there seems to be dark circles in the um.... chest area. I think the costumes are incredible inappropriate even for this show!

Just showed my husband and asked what he saw... “boob”. He didn’t understand that I was asking if it was see-thru because it was so obvious to him.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:38 PM

I was hoping someone else would see what I was seeing!!

Old 02-08-2018, 04:03 PM

12,392 posts, read 7,449,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4 View Post
I agree. If you look closer while the fabric doesn’t appear completely sheer it is thin and light enough that there seems to be dark circles in the um.... chest area. I think the costumes are incredible inappropriate even for this show!

Just showed my husband and asked what he saw... “boob”. He didn’t understand that I was asking if it was see-thru because it was so obvious to him.
She is wearing a flesh colored bodysuit under the sheer fabric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or