U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-09-2018, 07:53 AM
 
25,334 posts, read 37,463,648 times
Reputation: 13249

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
She is wearing a flesh colored bodysuit under the sheer fabric.
I haven't seen the picture but I remember the girl that almost LOOKED to be walking naked but was the most covered up as the fabric matched her skin color so perfectly that it was difficult to see that fabric was used.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-25-2018, 02:20 PM
 
15,824 posts, read 18,434,141 times
Reputation: 25604
Remember that the "Tell All" episode is on Sunday, tonight. And a second episode is on tomorrow. Is tomorrow the fantasy suite dates?

And, That little girl from Arkansas was shocked at being eliminated. I am wondering how much worse she felt as she was trying to analyze Arie asking Kendall to talk before the rose ceremony. It has to hurt given how she could not even fathom Kendall as competition.

Did anyone else see that coming? I didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2018, 03:32 PM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
6,516 posts, read 3,785,914 times
Reputation: 4783
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Remember that the "Tell All" episode is on Sunday, tonight. And a second episode is on tomorrow. Is tomorrow the fantasy suite dates?

And, That little girl from Arkansas was shocked at being eliminated. I am wondering how much worse she felt as she was trying to analyze Arie asking Kendall to talk before the rose ceremony. It has to hurt given how she could not even fathom Kendall as competition.

Did anyone else see that coming? I didn't.
Well her redneck ol’ boys family mighta scared Arie off alittle

No one mentions of Bachelor Winter Games...
I wasn’t going to watch but it was cheezy and good,
I flipped between it and the Olympics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2018, 07:57 PM
 
Location: Dallas TX
14,294 posts, read 20,539,012 times
Reputation: 20159
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Well her redneck ol’ boys family mighta scared Arie off alittle

No one mentions of Bachelor Winter Games...
I wasn’t going to watch but it was cheezy and good,
I flipped between it and the Olympics.
I did too. I was surprised how funny the finale was!

I want to know what in the world the girl meant when she said to Arie “I know what you did”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 08:07 AM
 
1,801 posts, read 3,394,101 times
Reputation: 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I did too. I was surprised how funny the finale was!

I want to know what in the world the girl meant when she said to Arie “I know what you did”

She is best friends with Beka Kufrin..If you know spoilers then that is what she is referring to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 08:22 AM
 
15,824 posts, read 18,434,141 times
Reputation: 25604
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I did too. I was surprised how funny the finale was!

I want to know what in the world the girl meant when she said to Arie “I know what you did”
Me too. I'm very curious. He seemed unphased, and said it would become evident over the next couple weeks. I wonder if he decided not to choose anyone.
Plus, that promo that keeps showing some mysterious boyfriend that shows up....I'm curious to find out about that too....I think that is in tonight's segment.

Last edited by JanND; 02-26-2018 at 09:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 11:06 AM
 
254 posts, read 196,479 times
Reputation: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Me too. I'm very curious. He seemed unphased, and said it would become evident over the next couple weeks. I wonder if he decided not to choose anyone.
Plus, that promo that keeps showing some mysterious boyfriend that shows up....I'm curious to find out about that too....I think that is in tonight's segment.
Wouldn't it be funny if it was ARIE'S boyfriend LOL Now there's a twist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 04:16 PM
 
25,334 posts, read 37,463,648 times
Reputation: 13249
I haven't watched the women tell all yet but I'm actually waiting for Arie and his family to discuss the women...

The girl who's dad is in the military to me is the best fit but that was from what I saw last week and with editing you never know what we see and what in reality happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 07:18 PM
 
Location: Dallas TX
14,294 posts, read 20,539,012 times
Reputation: 20159
This is what I think after seeing the preview:

Spoiler
The guy who comes is someone’s fiancé. Aire tells the woman he loves her and not to leave. Then Aire ends up picking someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2018, 09:00 PM
 
3,463 posts, read 2,290,537 times
Reputation: 3952
My prediction is that he doesn't choose either of them in the end because I think he was actually going to choose Becca but now she has somewhat soured the whole situation for him with her bf drama and then Lauren is just too doubting for him (AND boring!) And talk about 2 totally polar opposite women as far as......well, everything.

And I don't know about anyone else but the whole boyfriend debacle sure looked rather staged to me. Don't know why they would ever do that but it still just looked staged to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top