U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2018, 12:37 PM

10,638 posts, read 3,324,377 times

Advertisements

That's why a show like this rarely works. You might get one or two couples that actually get married and have kids out of many seasons, but this guy was telling both girls he loved them! Terrible! I might stop watching it altogether!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 01:14 PM

3,410 posts, read 1,966,328 times
I wonder if she's allowed to keep the ring. I know I would if I were a woman in that situation. I noticed that at least in the latter part of the break up scene, she wasn't wearing it. The guy is such a jerk. The thing to do would have been to be honest and propose to neither and then see what developed after the run of the show.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:15 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,066,365 times
I sure hope Lauren doesn't start seeing Arie. If so, he will probably tell her in a few months that he still has feelings for Becca.

Both Becca and Lauren can do so much better.

Arie seems too immature for 36 it seems like he's never been in a relationship, he doesn't know what's going on with himself ?!

Geez Arie figure out who you are and don't date anyone.

There were so many other choices he could have made. He said the morning of the last show he didn't know which one to choose. There is the answer, he didn't know then and still doesn't know. Arie telling Becca he's conflicted doesn't have anything to do with either girl.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:19 PM

754 posts, read 661,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
I wonder if she's allowed to keep the ring. I know I would if I were a woman in that situation. I noticed that at least in the latter part of the break up scene, she wasn't wearing it. The guy is such a jerk. The thing to do would have been to be honest and propose to neither and then see what developed after the run of the show.
She took it off and handed it to him while they were sitting on the couch the first time.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:26 PM

3,463 posts, read 2,301,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
If the couple breaks up within 2 years after getting engaged then they must give the ring back.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...wrW?li=BBnb7Kz

Old 03-06-2018, 01:30 PM

2,821 posts, read 666,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
She took it off and handed it to him while they were sitting on the couch the first time.
btw the show paid for the ring, so it goes back to the show.....not Arie.

If Lauren agrees to marry him, I don't know if Arie could go to Neil Lane for another ring - I doubt it.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:40 PM

9,352 posts, read 8,747,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
She handled that way better than I would have! Maybe it was because the cameras were there
I hear ya, me too!

Old 03-06-2018, 02:14 PM

754 posts, read 661,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post

If Lauren agrees to marry him, I don't know if Arie could go to Neil Lane for another ring - I doubt it.
I am well aware that he didn't pay for that ring, LOL!
If he is going to propose to Lauren, or if he already has, he should buy the ring himself

Old 03-06-2018, 02:17 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,066,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post

Well, I could see Arie going to Neil Lane for another ring because he's so clueless - lacks class and integrity, however, I don't think they would give him another ring.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:20 PM

30,475 posts, read 9,110,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
That's why a show like this rarely works. You might get one or two couples that actually get married and have kids out of many seasons, but this guy was telling both girls he loved them! Terrible! I might stop watching it altogether!

That's what I said a few seasons back--then I decided to tune in for at least part of this year's nonsense lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or