U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 07:55 AM

2,491 posts, read 1,253,079 times

Advertisements

That bumper car flashback was hysterical! Best part of the show.

I agree with everyone on the blonde he took to his hometown. I was casually watching it and would hear her voice but it sounded like someone making fun of her and I look up and NO, it's her. By the end it was really grating on my nerves. She sounds like a Disney Princess!

I like the one with the short, dark hair too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 10:04 AM

14,298 posts, read 20,550,720 times
The bumper car flashback was hilarious. I can completely get freaked out about smashing cars, but making it to a bumper car flashback?? Wow.

I was shocked he brought the blonde home. I immediately said I couldn't stand her, she sounded SO fake. My daughter loved her, I thought maybe I was crazy!!

Old 01-09-2018, 01:58 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,814,549 times
Emily had a baby voice too, so maybe he's into that kind of thing.

I think the short haired Bekah is an actress wanna be looking for exposure rather than someone really looking for marriage. She's a "Nanny from Los Angeles".

Seinne is going to prove to be too smart for him - she's a Yale grad, and he "barely made it out of high school" (not very impressive, Ari.)

Ari isn't the type of man I think is attractive, and I hate cars and everything to do with them, but he seems to be a kind person.

And yes, it would be great to learn more about his Dutch heritage. Hope he speaks some Dutch for you, Bentlebee!

Old 01-09-2018, 07:30 PM

25,342 posts, read 37,480,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
He needs to quickly dump that twit he took home.

I've liked that gal with the short dark hair from the beginning. I hope she doesn't do something stupid to mess up.
Totally agree with you. See doesn't look like Audrey Hepburn but in a strange way she reminds me of her...till now! Next week might be different lol as once an one on one comes up there can be such a big changes in how I view the girl.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:06 PM

1,305 posts, read 834,286 times
Well, I am tuned in!
I really like Arie, I think he's cute and looks like a delicious kisser...lol

I feel like he's got enough going on to carry the show, and he seems interesting enough.

I know at first I wasn't sure, but I've changed my mind.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:56 PM

11,033 posts, read 6,574,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I've liked that gal with the short dark hair from the beginning. I hope she doesn't do something stupid to mess up.
I donít like her very much, she seems fake . I donít know, maybe itís just her age, but she seems to be trying way too hard to come off as a ď cool girlĒ.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:38 PM

1,815 posts, read 978,774 times
Seems like those with think Bekah is super cute are mostly women. I've heard that from women and then see people commenting on here about her. She's a little cute in this guy's opinion, but not overly so. She even annoys me a little trying to act cute.

Not sure if I have any favorites but I will be paying attention to Lauren B. whenever she gets camera time. Maybe she'll be the one I root for. Noticed her the first night, but even more so on Monday. Also like Caroline, the realtor. Maybe even a little more than Lauren B., will have to wait and see their personalities as time goes on.

Also, not sure why people here don't like the girl he took home, Krystal. Outside of interrupting other girls' time with Arie when she already had a rose, I didn't see anything she did that was so terrible. Hard to dislike a person who feeds the homeless. In a way I can't blame her for wanting a little time with him at the cocktail party. While playing it cool would have been the best way to go, I can see why she felt she still deserved time with him. Interrupting two different girls was a bit much though. On a sidenote, I thought she looked a little like Arie's mother. Could have been her daughter.

Wish he had jettisoned Bibiana. What a trainwreck she could be with that attitude. Could have been a producer's choice. Not the best way for her to meet a guy, causes her too much stress.

Another girl, Maquel, may not be as pretty as a couple of the others, yet I notice her. She has a unique look that stands out on camera.

Last edited by OhioJB; 01-10-2018 at 12:46 PM..

Old 01-10-2018, 12:42 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,395,345 times
I loved the down to earth girl Becca K that got the princess type date. Beautiful eyes.

Old 01-10-2018, 01:15 PM

1,408 posts, read 2,921,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Well, I am tuned in!
I really like Arie, I think he's cute and looks like a delicious kisser...lol

I feel like he's got enough going on to carry the show, and he seems interesting enough.

I know at first I wasn't sure, but I've changed my mind.
Agree!! He's adorable...He seems really nice and down to earth.. this is the 1st time I've ever watched the show..

Old 01-10-2018, 04:46 PM

11,033 posts, read 6,574,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Also, not sure why people here don't like the girl he took home, Krystal. Outside of interrupting other girls' time with Arie when she already had a rose, I didn't see anything she did that was so terrible.
I thought she came off, and looked like, a hot mess during the cocktail party.

Although I was rooting for her to be the one who said "I'm not here to make friends"... Maybe next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or