U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 12:21 PM

14,323 posts, read 20,573,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
yeah i didn't like that either. saying mean things but also they pulled that one woman's hair. that made me mad! it was not funny. just rude.
Oh I forgot about that part! I thought for sure they would reveal something for why the wrestler team was treating the women like that, but no, they were just taking the time to be mean. I know the WWE is a farce of wrestling, but this was just not the right arena!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 12:56 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,903,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Kissing, kissing and more kissing. What else is there to say!
And then he told the one he sent home that he didn't want to kiss her because it was too soon.

He's beginning to look like a fool.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:31 PM

30,510 posts, read 9,116,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
And then he told the one he sent home that he didn't want to kiss her because it was too soon.

He's beginning to look like a fool.

LOL. That usually happens when people begin to believe their own press.

All I heard about was his "kissing skills." Give me a break. And it's somewhat ridiculous that the producers of this show think it's entertaining for viewers to hear 15 seconds of slurp, slurp, slurp. Yuck.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:40 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,397,324 times
Yuck is right...Mr Pillow Lips does nothing for my stomach.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:04 PM

25,351 posts, read 37,514,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LOL. That usually happens when people begin to believe their own press.

All I heard about was his "kissing skills." Give me a break. And it's somewhat ridiculous that the producers of this show think it's entertaining for viewers to hear 15 seconds of slurp, slurp, slurp. Yuck.
Well he has been a race car driver with not much more as HS diploma if he even got a diploma.

Now he became a realtor and it makes me wonder if we see him on one of these shows where he gets caught using a home for an affair with another realtor.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:16 PM

1,819 posts, read 980,545 times
Lauren B. stood out again to me. Pretty girl. If she doesn't get the guy I have a feeling she'll be dating about 25 of them pretty soon.

Old 01-18-2018, 07:38 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,397,324 times
Arie is so one dimensional. He says nothing intellectual really. Just doesn't come across as well read more like the average Joe with no bells & whistles except he is the son of a famous racecar driver. No wonder Emily picked Jef at the time. Ready for the bachelorette to start!

Old 01-21-2018, 03:48 PM

4,536 posts, read 1,947,599 times
This is the first time I've watched The Bachelor since maybe the first or second season. Arie is right up my alley in terms of looks!

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Bekah M. is an aspiring actress. No one is that "on" all the time, esp. at 22.

I don't understand why Bibiana never went and GOT Arie, esp. after she made that set-up. Just getting angry and complaining, while not taking action, is childish and a turn-off.

I felt so bad for Annaliese. I mean it really did look like he was kissing every girl except her. I also don't like people getting cut before the rose ceremony. What's next--knocking on the door while someone's in the bathroom or waking them up in the middle of the night to say "I'm not feeling it--let me walk you out"?

Some of the interactions have been boring but Arie did leave a sarcastic tweet about them cutting out his conversations. That doesn't surprise me.

I think between cutting Annaliese (two crying fits on group dates) and Lauren (nervous nelly at dinner), and being smitten over Bekah M. and Krystal, Arie is very drawn to out-of-this-world confidence and any sign of fear or emotionalism just throws cold water on it for him. Some men are endeared to women when they show vulnerability, but not this man.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM

18,053 posts, read 13,258,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Oh I forgot about that part! I thought for sure they would reveal something for why the wrestler team was treating the women like that, but no, they were just taking the time to be mean. I know the WWE is a farce of wrestling, but this was just not the right arena!
It showed which women were weak.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:19 PM

4,536 posts, read 1,947,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I'm surprised the women took them seriously. I would've assumed it was all for show. I would've actually laughed more and looked at the camera like "Really?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or