Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 07:39 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,012,432 times

Advertisements

Well...I missed last night (Jan. 22). Took a nap and didn't wake up 'til it was over. So I came here...no comments. So I went to the web, and I'm sorry I did. But I'm really GLAD I missed last night. I found this synopsis, and it makes me feel a bit ill.
http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/the-b...episode-4.html

Drinking your own urine? Eating bugs?

No thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 09:05 AM

953 posts, read 838,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
... But I'm really GLAD I missed last night. I found this synopsis, and it makes me feel a bit ill.

Drinking your own urine? Eating bugs?

No thanks.
Nothing good can happen when The Bachelor mates with Fear Factor. The line of the season so far belongs to Jenna: “I would drink my pee for Arie," she said. Other than ingesting a worm, let's be thankful she did not share anything else she would be willing to do for her dream man. How low can this show go?

Old 01-23-2018, 03:11 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,262,515 times
OMGosh if I have to hear LIKE, like one more one time, I will like shoot like myself!!!

What is wrong with these millennials that they HAVE to throw in 50 likes in one sentence. All I hear is like, like, like and everything else goes out the window! Grrrr

I’m over Bekah and for the record it wasn’t pee. That was a joke!

Old 01-23-2018, 05:57 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,227,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
OMGosh if I have to hear LIKE, like one more one time, I will like shoot like myself!!!

What is wrong with these millennials that they HAVE to throw in 50 likes in one sentence. All I hear is like, like, like and everything else goes out the window! Grrrr
people have been saying "like" for a really long time. "millenials" did not start that.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:56 PM

15,546 posts, read 11,951,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post

What is wrong with these millennials that they HAVE to throw in 50 likes in one sentence. All I hear is like, like, like and everything else goes out the window!
Valley girl speech had been around since the 70s, its not a millennial thing.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:07 PM

2,495 posts, read 2,054,293 times
I'm over Bekah too!
Last night she really acted like her young self. She looked like she was going to cry when Arie was rehashing her young age out loud.

But, it looks as though Arie still wants to have some fun with her.

I think Krystal's days are numbered!!

Old 01-23-2018, 07:53 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,671,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
I'm over Bekah too!
Last night she really acted like her young self. She looked like she was going to cry when Arie was rehashing her young age out loud.

But, it looks as though Arie still wants to have some fun with her.

I think Krystal's days are numbered!!
We can only hope that Krystal's days are numbered. I was seriously hoping and praying that she was going to be a goner last night at the rose ceremony, darn it! You can tell though that Arie is starting to see how high maintenance and whiny she really is.

And she was the WORST with all the "like" crap last night. ugghh

Old 01-23-2018, 08:42 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,262,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Valley girl speech had been around since the 70s, its not a millennial thing.
Well Millennials have taken it to a whole new level!

Old 01-23-2018, 09:54 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,225,911 times
Oh, the way the Producers edit this show. Making some women into villains. Others crybabies. Others psycho's. Others as dull or dumb. It's not all how you think it is. They do this to make things more interesting I suppose.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:07 PM

794 posts, read 1,322,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Kissing, kissing and more kissing. What else is there to say!
Seriously!

I don't watch every season (only if the bachelor/bachelorette seems interesting) so someone please tell me....isn't that excessive?! I don't think the few seasons I have watched had them kissing every girl/guy so much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV