Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 03:01 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,990 times

Advertisements

HOH winners get music, a letter from home and snacks and a few other goodies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2018, 03:08 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
HOH winners get music, a letter from home and snacks and a few other goodies
This is true. I remember seeing the HOH's receive a Music CD in their 'From Home Baskets' but the electronic tablet that I remember seeing Ari using had me puzzled. She seemed to be scrolling so maybe it was a food menu orderer.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:04 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,529,153 times
I disagree that Shannon was a good player. She chose to make herself an obvious target early on. Bad gameplay.

Keisha broke her breast pump the morning of her eviction. I think that was the final straw and why she insisted on being evicted. I bet BB will do better vetting of potential houseguests in future.

Early on, Omarosa said she would vote for whatever female was left at the end. I wonder if other female jurors felt the same way. By the way, Derrick was right - he predicted Marissa would win on one of the live shows.

Ross should have won. It really takes away from the show when voting is based on popularity or non-game related reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
This is true. I remember seeing the HOH's receive a Music CD in their 'From Home Baskets' but the electronic tablet that I remember seeing Ari using had me puzzled. She seemed to be scrolling so maybe it was a food menu orderer.
Early on in February, BB unveiled a media center that houseguests could use. That fact never made it on to a TV episode. I think the houseguests could twitter out, but I could be wrong about that.

Old 02-26-2018, 08:22 PM

130,306 posts, read 12,105,905 times
I was surprised that Ross won fave hg, he was not my fave. Oh well, it was some easy filler to watch on these cold nights.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:24 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
I sure hope the next time they do a "celebrity" big brother that is not so achingly boring as this one was.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:28 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
I'm sorry but most juries do have those that vote on emotion rather than how the game was played. Many people can not separate the two and I'll be honest to say that my vote would probably be emotion based if I had a bad I encounter or problem along the way with one of the final two.

The couple of actual jury trials I've been on have also had those who wanted to vote or in the compensation case - award based on emotion rather than logic and the facts that were presented.

Old 02-27-2018, 11:51 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,022,082 times
The thing is that Ross never truly screwed anyone (except Shannon, I guess). Yes, he had deals everywhere but he was lucky with the way things lined up that he didn't have to put up or shut up. When he did have to vote out people in his 2 different alliances they were up against Marissa so that's not really being stabbed in the back.
The jury is so dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV