U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2018, 11:36 PM

3,463 posts, read 2,325,017 times

Advertisements

I don't really know the majority of them that well but Omarosa alone is enough to make my skin crawl having to watch her for even one night, let alone part of the season, if she lasts long enough.

There's a lot to be said about going straight from working in the White House to Celebrity BB. Yikes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2018, 11:46 PM

38,734 posts, read 45,231,290 times
I would rather watch paint dry than this overrated celebrity, if you can call them that, show. Horrible cast. You can watch the cat fights starting the 1st night with Oma-gross-a being the instigator.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:05 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,514,793 times
I'll put Chuck Lidell, Shannon Elizabeth and Marisa in my final 3. I think Marisa could be a good social player and not a threat in physical competition and float towards the end.

Omarosa is a lunatic, Rudy Huxtable is kind of a *****, Ross Matthews is so grating. Idk much about meta world peace. Brandi could play a decent game but I think she might try to align with Omarosa and it backfires big time.

Mark and James are the wild cards. Decent looking, nice guy, seems fit enough to win comps, can smooth talk the ladies and be cool with guys.

I think the producers will manipulate the guests to keep Omarosa around. Remember when they had those twins who kept switching out? They were going to vote one out before the reveal and the producers started messing with the guests minds in the DR and they voted out that harmless blonde airhead instead

Old 01-29-2018, 12:31 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,844,041 times
America doesn't get to vote? I thought we did.

Not only should Omardespicabletrashosa be voted out first, she should be completely auffed out of public life forever. She might enjoy a stay with some friends in Russia! Siberia, hopefully.

Old 01-29-2018, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
America doesn't get to vote? I thought we did.

Not only should Omardespicabletrashosa be voted out first, she should be completely auffed out of public life forever. She might enjoy a stay with some friends in Russia! Siberia, hopefully.
I think she might benefit from a Dr Will/evel dick strategy. If you get rid of the monster asap, it puts you closer to the door.
It really depends on the psychology of the other houseguests bc the only real tool she has is mental warfare. I think the guys might be less effected but she will really get the women riled up.
If I was the guys and really playing to win, I'd form a guy alliance minus Ross and vow to keep her until the final four, then every man for himself. Each should make a final 2 with her, I would consider it bc she'd be easy to beat in the final.
However, people make so many dumb moves in the game.

Old 01-29-2018, 08:22 AM

4,055 posts, read 4,976,635 times
Not for nothing, but these are not celebrities!

I can just see Omarosa having to eat slop.

Oh brother he we go...

Old 01-31-2018, 02:08 PM

760 posts, read 664,790 times
I cannot wait for the 1st Omarosa/Brandi fight! It's going to happen... Brandi with that whiny voice of hers, O will wipe the floor with her

Old 01-31-2018, 02:24 PM

28,671 posts, read 2,246,942 times
The only name I recognized, was Omarosa, & I can't stand her, so doubt if I will be paying much attention, but will likely watch on demand, as tv pickings are slim some nights.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:26 PM

The unfair advantage that these people have vs regular contestants is that they can communicate before going into the house. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are already alliances before anyone steps inside. I also wouldn't be surprised if Omarosa and Brandi agree to have a contentious relationship onscreen. They are reality tv pros.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
The only name I recognized, was Omarosa, & I can't stand her, so doubt if I will be paying much attention, but will likely watch on demand, as tv pickings are slim some nights.
I used to go to bigbrotherupdates.com when I watched. People monitor the feeds and tell you what's going on. It really makes you realize how much production manipulates viewers. there's some vile HGs who are loved by people who only watch the CBS episodes and have no idea what the person is actually like bc they get good edits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV