U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2018, 04:15 AM

4,429 posts, read 2,064,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Whoa, I am almost inclined to believe that she is being absolutely sincere and real right now with her discussion with Ross regarding her thoughts of the current White House administration and what is going on. Yikes, if it can actually rattle Omarosa, of ALL people, well.....

I mean, many people know it but to convince Omarosa? Now, that takes a lot.

I was totally underwhelmed watching last night's show but tonight was actually not bad. So for me there might just be some hope for this season. I still can't figure out why they felt the need to do that stupid production with Paul, Rachel, etc. I thought I was going to upchuck sitting through all of that. It made absolutely zero sense to the challenge that was going on. Totally pointless. And then to have Cody and Jess just sitting there to be shown for 2 seconds. WTH?
I think Omarosa's talk with Ross was just a way to promote her book. Remembering Omarosa from the Apprentice - she will do and say anything to get ahead and get attention - blowing things out of proportion - taking things out of context.

There were a lot of problems with Omarosa in the White House. She brought her bridal party into the White House unannounced in back in Nov I believe. She thought her position - which I thought was a good one for her - yielded more power than it did ect.... Omarosa has always been a sore loser and will take any opportunity to promote herself and diss others.

I also think there is more producer driven shenanigans going on then we think. Neither Shannon nor Keisha seemed surprised when she got the recast. Sorry but you would see a different reaction from everyone which we didn't see and Keisha was too prepared for the recast award.

I do think Omarosa was on point in saying her and Keisha's situations were similar and I give credit to Melissa - who went into the diary room but didn't ask to open her bag! I really hope she wins!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 06:15 AM

4,040 posts, read 4,951,819 times
This whole gift bag thing was confusing and stupid.

And why didn't they cast an equal number of men and women in the house? Always throw in the gay guy to skew the numbers.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:20 AM

253 posts, read 127,242 times
I can't remember where I saw this, but I was thinking one cast member was uncertain - maybe Omarosa? So, it may have been set up 5-5, but then when she became available, they brought her in anyway? And maybe I am remembering that completely wrong as well.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:19 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,810,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa6660 View Post
I can't remember where I saw this, but I was thinking one cast member was uncertain - maybe Omarosa? So, it may have been set up 5-5, but then when she became available, they brought her in anyway? And maybe I am remembering that completely wrong as well.
Yes, that's what I heard Chen say on one of the talk shows. O was a late add.

Any of us who aren't clear by now that Omarosa is and has always been a narcissistic liar haven't been paying attention for the past several years. That made it all the more sickening that the current occupant of the White House used her as a political tool for his benefit. What she said to Ross was just the same old narcissistic attention grabbing blah blah she always spouts. Too bad she's in this show - it's just giving her attention she doesn't need.

I'm still very much team Ross. He'll listen sympathetically to everyone then (hopefully) cut their throats!

Old 02-09-2018, 09:56 AM

3,448 posts, read 1,491,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yes, that's what I heard Chen say on one of the talk shows. O was a late add.

Any of us who aren't clear by now that Omarosa is and has always been a narcissistic liar haven't been paying attention for the past several years. That made it all the more sickening that the current occupant of the White House used her as a political tool for his benefit. What she said to Ross was just the same old narcissistic attention grabbing blah blah she always spouts. Too bad she's in this show - it's just giving her attention she doesn't need.

I'm still very much team Ross. He'll listen sympathetically to everyone then (hopefully) cut their throats!
Ross is kinda mental. I saw him and his BF on one of those home design shows and he was a pita.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:58 AM

4,935 posts, read 2,013,478 times
That Brandy is a hot mess, and not in a good way. Has she been on plastic surgery disasters yet?

Have to say I only really know the MMA and NBA guys. Can't see either getting into the drama much, even though MWP is a dramarama on the court doubt it translates to TV. So far this looks even more manipulated than normal. Anyhoo, I'll keep watching to see.

Old 02-09-2018, 05:05 PM

5,902 posts, read 6,351,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa6660 View Post
LOL, getting to see Paul again was one of the only parts of last night's episode that I did enjoy.
Funny, I'm beginning to think the regular BB is much better. Not liking the cast and for three weeks only, feels way it's too rushed.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:14 PM

3,700 posts, read 2,485,824 times
the identity politics of this game this short season is kinda way over the top, but not unexpected. i might turn off it gets too racist and sexist though and it's sliding in that direction

Old 02-09-2018, 06:18 PM

I want Omarosa to last the entire time though, and won't mind her win. Or Rudy's. I really don't know the other people other than those two except for Mark who someone on SS said is the singer Pink with AIDS :/ gross to say, but kinda sorta spot on.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:34 PM

I'm liking this because it's not 13 twenty year olds and one token 40 year old looking to hook up on day one, but still feels like BB. <3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV