U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 01:45 PM

3,448 posts, read 1,497,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
The Big Brother House is too small for Metta. lol. He looks uncomfortably large for the chairs plus he even mentioned his bed was too short. They need some PaPa-Bear furniture in that house this time around.
Right now I'm an Ari fan.
I'm thinking Omarosa is going to get back-doored this time around...or maybe a quick Double-Eviction Night.
I think it's best to keep Omarosa as long as possible. She's no threat unless you are sensitive to the mind games. Omarosa is predictable, we've had years to see how she operates. It's always the same. She's nice until she's not then she talks smack. She doesn't yell, doesn't throw things, get violent, she just talks smack. Tune her out.
The other reason to keep her is that jury members are not sequestered this time. The less time you let her watch the feeds, show, etc. is the more time you give her to stew.
I think the hgs are totally messing up their jury management portion of the game. That's one reason I wish Ross and Marissa would wake up and try to get Mark out and make a deal with Shannon, James and Metta. They've already seen how emotional Shannon is, now you're going to send her home to see you talking bad about her? She's not voting for you now. Otoh, if you got rid of Mark, he's still likely to vote for the best player and not be a bad sport.
With so few players and no sequester, jury management is just as important as the in house play. If they send Shannon out this week, you should think about sending a floater next week bc if you send 2 hard players together, they are going to be riling each other up. However, if you send Mark or Metta, he's going to keep her emotions in better check and be a buffer between the hard player you send out next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 02:36 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,820,957 times
That's smart, b! I wasn't thinking of jury management yet either. I hope they DO backdoor someone, just for the entertainment value alone.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:57 PM

1,322 posts, read 1,629,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
The Big Brother House is too small for Metta. lol. He looks uncomfortably large for the chairs plus he even mentioned his bed was too short. They need some PaPa-Bear furniture in that house this time around.
Right now I'm an Ari fan.
I'm thinking Omarosa is going to get back-doored this time around...or maybe a quick Double-Eviction Night.
In a regular season they sequester the hamsters in the house while they build the challenges in the back yard. After the challenges, they get the use of the back yard again.

This season, since challenges occur more frequently, they don't let them out. There's only a small part of the back yard available.

Also, it's winter. They put a roof over the back yard, so there's no sky.

Not having a back yard would make the house feel more confined.

Old 02-16-2018, 10:08 PM

3,448 posts, read 1,497,894 times
Hoh spoiler

Spoiler
Omarosa won hoh, James quit after Omarosa promised his safety

Old 02-16-2018, 11:39 PM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 3 days ago)

9,761 posts, read 21,620,376 times
Is it just me, or are the shows much more boring than regular Big Brother shows? Also, now that Shannon is gone, I don't really want to watch anymore. She seemed to be the only intelligent one in the house that could spell big words and not the 4 letters or less like the others.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 AM

3,463 posts, read 2,301,667 times
I LOVE challenges like they had tonight going through those rooms in the dark. I was splitting a gut and almost P'dMP watching all of them. Unscripted slapstick type humor has always been my favorite.

Overall this season is not anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I actually like how fast moving it all is.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:19 AM

4,460 posts, read 2,072,752 times
hellob - great thinking - I wasn't even thinking of jury selection and not only being able to now watch the previous and future airings but also the ability to get to talk about things with others around you!

Where some are bored - I am so enjoying this season - to see how much they miss their loved ones - especially Ariadna. The challenge in the dark was the best - I was laughing my butt off. I so like these types of challenges and people being just people - not influenced by how a publicist says you should act or a TV show editing you.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:30 AM

1,816 posts, read 980,156 times
So, how many of you voted at cbs.com/bigbrobot? Three options to chose from. From memory so hopefully I get this right: 1) Veto winner has the power to remove one nominee, then gets to name the replacement; 2) Veto winner has power to remove one, both, or neither of the nominees; 3) Veto winner has to remove one of the nominees. I voted for the third option, as it would be more dramatic if they have to remove a nominee.

As for the last episode, I was sorry to see Shannon go as she loves the game so much. Had to evict someone though.

While watching I couldn't help but think how more mature the players are compared to a normal season. Age and lifetime experience have something to do with that, but I also believe the fact they are being paid a decent amount of money just for being there makes them less desperate to win, therefore less cut-throat.

Have been missing some of the episodes. I've found it hard to keep up with this season. Too many other things going on and to watch on television.

Two thumbs up for Ariadna. And not just because she's gorgeous. She has a beautiful spirit as well.

Ross is entertaining, but I'm not pulling for him to win. He did go against Shannon after making a four person alliance with her. A little shady.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:57 PM

4,042 posts, read 4,959,755 times
I wonder if Zingbot will come in the house?

Old 02-17-2018, 07:05 PM

28,413 posts, read 2,213,490 times
Sorry to see SHannon go, but she came out too strong in the beginning. Classic mistake, I can;t belive what a cry baby Metta is about not seeing his wife, good grief, people get separated on work assignments or deployments all the time. Plus if he got the boot, wouldn't he go to jury house? & not straight home to snuggle. Went off, Ross, after he got rid of SHannon. DOn't really care who wins, but it makes for some light winter entertainment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV