U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2018, 11:33 AM

1,685 posts, read 3,530,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post

I think without Omarosa in the BB house, the ratings will drop like a lead balloon. I imagine CBS is hoping Omarosa will continue to talk about Trump and say something that is so damning that it will cause Trump so much trouble he'll have to give up his job as President. ...............

She's not all that......just very overbearingly loud and manly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2018, 11:59 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,822,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
She's not that bad. She's really smart. I hope she gets to the end.
She is as genuinely and completely and unredeemably evil as her former boss.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:27 PM

4,042 posts, read 4,959,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
She is as genuinely and completely and unredeemably evil as her former boss.
This isn't a thread about Trump bashing!

You can do that on many other threads.

Old 02-19-2018, 05:34 AM

4,467 posts, read 2,074,034 times
Still trying to figure out how they plan to finish this up by Sun - even if they have a Final 3. I'm loving that O is the HOH as it was becoming like other BB years where a group takes control and we pretty much know who's going to the end.

I liked Ross and Melissa but both are wearing on me. Ross is worse than a woman in many respects. He's the first to take a swing at Brandi and twist things around as to why she voted as she did and for once I liked her for not voting for Shannon and considering her feelings.

I hope the guys and O are the ones that make it too the end now. I know others don't care for Metta - but I find him enjoyable - he may not be playing the game - but then again - those are the ones you have to look out for - I still don't think he's s innocent as some do.

Is O here to promote her book - absolutely - each and everyone of them is there to promote something they have coming up but I enjoy it never the less and I never thought I'd be rooting for O to be in the final O.

Old 02-19-2018, 12:48 PM

2,937 posts, read 1,663,686 times
There are 5 episodes left with 8 HG, to get to a final 3 by the start of the Sunday finale you'd an eviction every episode and even that would still leave the finale starting with 4 HG.

It'd look like this:

Mon (8 HG) - Eviction down to 7 HG
Wed (7 HG) - Eviction down to 6 HG
Fri (6 HG) - Eviction down to 5
Sat (5 HG) - Eviction down to 4 HG
Sun - Finale

They could always throw in a double eviction to speed things up.

What I want to know is how is the final 3 done, will it still be a 3 part challenge with the questions at the end? If they want to start it on the Sat night show then they need to pack in even more evictions. Heck I think I'm more confused than when I started.

Old 02-19-2018, 02:52 PM

755 posts, read 661,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
There are 5 episodes left with 8 HG, to get to a final 3 by the start of the Sunday finale you'd an eviction every episode and even that would still leave the finale starting with 4 HG.

It'd look like this:

Mon (8 HG) - Eviction down to 7 HG
Wed (7 HG) - Eviction down to 6 HG
Fri (6 HG) - Eviction down to 5
Sat (5 HG) - Eviction down to 4 HG
Sun - Finale

They could always throw in a double eviction to speed things up.

What I want to know is how is the final 3 done, will it still be a 3 part challenge with the questions at the end? If they want to start it on the Sat night show then they need to pack in even more evictions. Heck I think I'm more confused than when I started.

Is it really on this many times this week?
I can only take so much LOL

Old 02-19-2018, 02:54 PM

3,675 posts, read 2,488,418 times
Friday is a two hour episode so that is probably a double eviction night.

Old 02-19-2018, 03:20 PM

3,463 posts, read 2,301,667 times
There are only 5 nights left however, 2 of those nights (Friday and Sunday) are actually 2 hour broadcasts (the actual finale part for winner announcement/hoopla doesn't take but 10 - 15 mins, if even that) so there is plenty of time to get through everything. We have already seen how fast they are moving with everything this season.

Plus, there could be a double elimination in there and there is still also that veto twist that was still being voted on, regarding what it will actually be, through today I do believe(?)

Old 02-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 3 days ago)

9,761 posts, read 21,620,376 times
I quit watching this as of Sundays episode. Just way too boring for me. I will only watch it if nothing else is on on those nights. So tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday is out. Good luck with this show for everyone that actually likes it, but I cannot figure out why.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:50 PM

4,042 posts, read 4,959,755 times
This is BS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV