U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2018, 12:17 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,516,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
This is BS!
I agree. He ruined the whole game. I'm so aggravated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2018, 05:52 AM

1,001 posts, read 338,886 times
What was up with his exit interview with Julie where he said he was cerebral?! and he was ready to manipulate people in a mean way? Unless I missed something, all I saw him do was sleep and act silly. Maybe the feeds showed more. Good riddance and yes, he did mess up the game.

Old 02-20-2018, 07:00 AM

10,035 posts, read 5,777,477 times
As with others, I was disappointed that Metta World Peace asked to be voted out. I rather assume that he told the others that, if they did not vote him out, he would simply leave.

I have generally enjoyed this abbreviated edition of BB. However, if CBS does it again, I would hope that they would jettison the idea of making the celebrities isolate themselves in a hotel room for a week (or five nights, whichever) prior to entering the house. Metta referred to this last night with Julie. He noted that even before entering the house he was missing his family, which was exacerbated by his being isolated for several days before the game even began.

Perhaps, in future, they could have 20 - 25 potential celebrities houseguests be in the audience that first night, and let Julie call the names of those that have been selected.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:10 AM

760 posts, read 665,240 times
Keisha and Metta have ruined this season. Why did they sign up for this if they cannot make it a month in there? You don't ask to go home...in real BB they would have that person self evict and move along not waster 2 weeks in the game!! I feel like I just wasted my time watching it. I mean, I know it's a waste of time to watch television in general, LOL

Old 02-20-2018, 08:25 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,516,538 times
Metta has bipolar disorder and if you watch the feeds, you'll see that he was going downhill big time the last 48 hours. I think production should have just let him self evict since he's escaped the house numerous times and doesn't care about the money. Imo, they were exploiting him bc they were coercing him to stay by saying he'd be leaving dishonorably, etc. idc that he quit bc his mental health was suffering but I do care that production wouldn't let him leave on his own and screwed up the game.

Old 02-20-2018, 09:25 AM

4,954 posts, read 2,028,969 times
Escaped the house?

But yeah, don't let votes to be wasted on time-wasters. Makes it all seem pointless. Make them quit. Shannon actually wanted to be there as well as Chuck, they spit in their faces with this non-sense - as well as ours.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:51 AM

2,937 posts, read 1,671,262 times
It’s patheitc he couldn’t last another 6 nights at most.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:32 AM

1,688 posts, read 3,538,142 times
'He' may have the brawn but he certainly doesn't have the brains for this game. The other HouseGuests dance circles around him.....too slow for this game. IMO

Old 02-20-2018, 11:35 AM

4,501 posts, read 2,091,897 times
I was upset as well with Metta's departure - here we have another wasted HOH - and those left can't play the game as they had hoped too. Ross would have definitely taken himself off and then Omarosa would probably have put Melissa up - the vote would have been 3-3 and Omarosa would have broken the tie. Now we have 1 group in control once more because someone couldn't hack it.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:52 PM

2,607 posts, read 1,766,404 times
I think this Celebrity Big Brother might be kinda rigged up just to keep the show interesting. With the exception of Shannon, the house guests that have been voted out, have been the least controversial.

I predict Omarosa, James, Ross, and Brandi will be final 4.

I watched Harris Faulkner on her Fox News mid-day program, and I swear, she reminds so much of Omarosa, it's uncanny. The way she talks, the way she carries herself. I bet Harris Faulkner can be just as condescending, overbearing and dismissive of her "underlings" as Omarosa Manigult is. They could pass as sisters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV