U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 07:40 AM

10,554 posts, read 11,653,218 times

Advertisements

Very funny and nailed these liberals victims perfectly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 07:18 PM

8,187 posts, read 6,028,704 times
"Franchise Prequel" is tomorrow's episode. Seeing as "The Fractured But Whole" will be released next Tuesday at midnight.. It's a superhero episode tied into that. I suspect we're looking at a multi-parter.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:38 PM

That was... ok.. One moment is why I just love this show.. The Harvey Weinstein joke.

Most of the episode seems to be content stripped from Fractured But Whole. Most of the scenes from Cartman's basement I've seen before in previews for the game.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:35 PM

Now that was funny. Glad to see SP is back.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:27 AM

2,061 posts, read 932,305 times
One of the best i've seen in a while...my favorite part had to be Butters' dad grounding Putin.

Next week's episode, i won't see...because guess who's my cable provider?

Old 10-12-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger View Post
One of the best i've seen in a while...my favorite part had to be Butters' dad grounding Putin.

Next week's episode, i won't see...because guess who's my cable provider?
Oh, were you getting all those Spectrum messages during the episode, too?

If Spectrum drops it, i'll drop Spectrum and catch it on Hulu. I've been considering dropping cable for a while.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:10 PM

7,192 posts, read 7,529,759 times
Be kind of interesting if do something on Henry Weinstein this season.
So far better than last season. "White People flipping houses" had so Much potential but it just missed the mark.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Be kind of interesting if do something on Henry Weinstein this season.
So far better than last season. "White People flipping houses" had so Much potential but it just missed the mark.
I kinda felt that way about this week.. "Hummels and Heroin".

It wasn't bad.. Just.. Felt like it could have been far better.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:20 AM

The prison rap song about nursing homes was great. He was just a mouse....

Old 10-22-2017, 09:21 PM

2,591 posts, read 2,893,614 times
Yes, glad Stan's grampa is still in the game, I thought for sure the grim reaper would have carried him off by now. He knows how to tote a sac of hummels. This season has been OK so far, last season was a bit drawn out with Jerold's internet trolling, some funny moments but not one of the better story arcs to be dragging along that far.

The little sideline gag with Cartman's girlfriend interrupting his Coon & Friends speech, that was good, how long are they going to stretch that out? She's just so demanding, I don't know how much longer Cartman can take it, she won't let the guy breathe, jeez.

Butter's dad grounding Putin was pretty funny.

Might be nice if they got back to some basic themes and characters from the earlier seasons. Ned & Jimbo, the sibling rivalry with Stan & Shelly (the lawnmower incident) Kenny dying in every episode. I kinda miss Chef, would it be impossible to create a new black guy character to interact with the kids, maybe a coach, janitor or teacher, with Chef like qualities? I like the Canadian humor, perhaps some more stuff with Terrance & Phillip? Kyle's mom hasn't been bitchy enough in these latest episodes, they need to get her back on the rag again. Also, Cartmans mom has been going to waste since the Dog Whisperer. More misfortunes for Butters would be nice too, they need to keep him consistent, he should always be gullible and dumb, not smart, cool, or a pimp like they did in that one episode. His thing with Biggie Smalls was OK for Satan's B-day party, but they shouldn't make Butters too street wise, it doesn't fit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or