Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 11:19 AM

17,585 posts, read 15,259,939 times

Advertisements

Sons A Witches.. That was.. Odd.

It wasn't bad.. Wasn't great.. I enjoyed it.. Always like the "Randy is a complete idiot" stories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2017, 07:30 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,130,500 times
This was a better than average episode, as it should be. Any holiday episode should be of high quality, I was hoping for another appearance of Satan but a witch who throws fireballs and snatches children is a pretty good substitute. But hey dudes, he was a pretty cool witch and it was so senseless the way TheDonald/Garrison wasted him and saved the children from his soul pouch, what an A-hole.

I thought the crack smoking by Randy and the other witches kinda set a bad example for the home audience, It's OK for them to microwave their balls so they can get medical marijuana, but not crack smoking, that behavior should be reserved for Cartman's mom. I do not approve of casual crack smoking for regular witch meetings.

Will Cartman murder Heidi? This is getting very suspenseful, I really felt the suppressed rage Cartman was feeling when Heidi blew the Pumpkin Patch party with her senseless dickering and yes, over 40 trips to the bathroom and delay after delay. I'm mad at Trump for saving Heidi, that poor witch needed her soul and Trump killed him. And just looking at poor Cartman, waiting around the house, wasting his life away while all the other kids are out trick or treating, so sad, why? Because HEIDI cannot get her act together. She will have to be dealt with soon.

They should have killed Kenny for old times sake. What happened to Kyle's cousin from New York, from the episode "The Entity" ? He needs to blow into town someday and pay the boys another visit again, but not yet, as Cartman is an emotional wreck right now because of Heidi and he cannot deal with Kyle's cousin the way he should. I'm worried about Cartman. PC Principal is still holding up well, I welcome his input to the show. More cop episodes might be kinda nice, the voices they use for them are so funny, lol. Hope the Hardy Boys return at some point too, as their raging clues have solved many a case.

Last edited by mofford; 10-28-2017 at 08:22 PM..

Old 10-30-2017, 09:06 PM

Did you see how long it took for Heidi to exit the soul pouch? Now I have to admit, she did look attractive for pumpkin patch party, could have been a good time had she gotten the lead out of her ass 3 hours earlier and not caused them to miss the whole damn thing. But noooo, she had to use the bathroom over 40 times and turn this into an epic motion picture about the life of a sloth, starring Heidi. Yeah, she needs to understand guys like Cartman don't come around every day, she is going to lose him if she doesn't learn how to hustle up. That was very rude when she kept all those people waiting for her safe exit from the soul pouch. How inconsiderate, dammit, how is Cartman supposed to react to this situation?

Of course I was just kidding about being mad at President Donald Garrison for saving all the kids from the evil witch's soul pouch. I just get so mad at Heidi sometimes....

Happy Halloween

Just wanted to mention, the South Park Studios site is powered by Hulu now, a lot less commercials and the episodes load a little faster with less glitches.

South Park - Watch Full Episodes, Clips & More | South Park Studios

Old 10-31-2017, 03:25 PM

17,585 posts, read 15,259,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post
What happened to Kyle's cousin from New York, from the episode "The Entity" ? He needs to blow into town someday and pay the boys another visit again, but not yet, as Cartman is an emotional wreck right now because of Heidi and he cannot deal with Kyle's cousin the way he should. I'm worried about Cartman. PC Principal is still holding up well, I welcome his input to the show. More cop episodes might be kinda nice, the voices they use for them are so funny, lol. Hope the Hardy Boys return at some point too, as their raging clues have solved many a case.
He's got appearances in The Fractured But Whole.

I won't kill the plot/story or anything, but will mention a few characters that show up.. In addition to Cousin Kyle.. there's Mitch Connor, Timmy, Mephesto and Kevin, Jimbo and Ned, Kanye West, Semen (That's SEA-Man!), Moses, Father Maxi, Jesus, Classi, Jared, Santa Claus and Morgan Freeman.

Just listing some of the lesser used characters as of current that are in it.

Anyway.. I believe we've got an off-week this week before returning with new episodes next week.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
He's got appearances in The Fractured But Whole.

I won't kill the plot/story or anything, but will mention a few characters that show up.. In addition to Cousin Kyle.. there's Mitch Connor, Timmy, Mephesto and Kevin, Jimbo and Ned, Kanye West, Semen (That's SEA-Man!), Moses, Father Maxi, Jesus, Classi, Jared, Santa Claus and Morgan Freeman.

Just listing some of the lesser used characters as of current that are in it.

Anyway.. I believe we've got an off-week this week before returning with new episodes next week.
Looking forward to seeing Moses again, I never knew why we made those macaroni pictures when we were kids, I remember the school used to sell them to a bearded guy from the synagogue. Never knew they were for Moses, that was kinda nice.

I'm sure the Jared episode will be very special, I hope they don't treat him with kid gloves.

Heidi really is a very nice girl, even after being brainwashed by that sneaky Kyle, she comes to her senses at the end of this episode, she's really shaping up. The part where Cartman finds out about Kyle & Heidi, the visions he has about Kyle, lol, and when he seeks counseling at Token's house, they never told him how to tip cars over or anything of value that might help him cope, that was kinda sad. President Garrison is doing a fine job, but are they really going to keep him in that role for the next 3 to 7 years? Who is going to teach the 4th grade if Garrison is off running the country? Who is the new teacher going to be?

Old 11-13-2017, 02:01 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Thanks for this thread. I haven't watched this show in years (I loved the first few seasons, but it got stupid), and some of this stuff is kind of funny again.

Old 11-17-2017, 07:18 PM

This week's episode was pretty stupid, with the waterbears doing the hokey pokey. Even so, the show is still working for me. Nathan & Mimsy are funny, especially Nathan, his voice & uplifted chin have always worked for me. This transformation of Heidi is amusing and did hold my interest. Funny how it happened so fast, she is so young, usually with girls, a change like this does not happen until shortly after marriage. It will be interesting to see how Cartman adjusts to this new situation. At this point, I'm starting to feel she might have been better for Kyle after all. Kyle's mom is the domineering type so he should be able to take it better than Cartman. After the snuggle scene on the couch, I'm not sure I can bear to watch Cartman go any further down this path. He is so whipped, Butters will probably take over as leader of Coon & Friends if this goes on much longer.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:45 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
This weeks episode was hilarious. MIMSEY!!!!!!!!! And now I just want to do the Hokey Pokey.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:41 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
War with Canada, PC Principal and Strong Woman in a dilemma, Heidi turning into a female Cartman...

Old 12-01-2017, 10:16 AM

21,758 posts, read 28,086,032 times
I’ve fallen way behind on this show since some of the later seasons have been so inconsistent.

But it sounds like there are some gems I should catch. When this show is good, it’s really good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV