U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-04-2017, 10:16 PM
 
Location: North Oakland
8,870 posts, read 8,213,054 times
Reputation: 13418

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Season finale is on tonight!
I'm glad to read this post. There's a football game on ABC in prime time where I live, so I thought last week's episode was the fall finale. Again, thank you for posting. Now I can watch it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-04-2017, 10:48 PM
 
2,765 posts, read 1,756,131 times
Reputation: 3061
Next season starts January 8, 2018.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 08:16 AM
 
27,611 posts, read 45,155,717 times
Reputation: 14116
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I'm glad to read this post. There's a football game on ABC in prime time where I live, so I thought last week's episode was the fall finale. Again, thank you for posting. Now I can watch it tomorrow.
My cable's On Demand doesn't always offer the latest show the next day
Have more luck w/Hulu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 10:28 AM
 
257 posts, read 129,845 times
Reputation: 529
I thought this was a good season and I liked the way the show progressed. Although it's centered around Shaun, they really are starting to develop the other characters and give them their own parts of the story line.

Quite the ending last night - I'm not sure where next season will go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 10:58 AM
 
Location: North Oakland
8,870 posts, read 8,213,054 times
Reputation: 13418
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
My cable's On Demand doesn't always offer the latest show the next day
Have more luck w/Hulu
I watch it on abc.go.com. You have to "verify to watch."

Watch The Good Doctor TV Show - ABC.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 12:44 PM
 
Location: Colorado Springs
19,070 posts, read 8,978,667 times
Reputation: 18465
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I watch it on abc.go.com. You have to "verify to watch."

Watch The Good Doctor TV Show - ABC.com
Last night's show was...well, let's see...disturbing to me.

Shuan has proved he is not at all reliable. I wouldn't want him treating me for ANYTHING. Perhaps his best role would be in research or as a consulting doctor who reviews files other doctors have worked up.

Claire attacked a man trying to defend her honor. Perhaps an outmoded way of thinking, but it says to men -- keep your distance and offer no support.

Jared gets fired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 01:17 PM
 
Location: St Paul, MN
368 posts, read 211,735 times
Reputation: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Last night's show was...well, let's see...disturbing to me.

Shuan has proved he is not at all reliable. I wouldn't want him treating me for ANYTHING. Perhaps his best role would be in research or as a consulting doctor who reviews files other doctors have worked up.

Claire attacked a man trying to defend her honor. Perhaps an outmoded way of thinking, but it says to men -- keep your distance and offer no support.

Jared gets fired.

You really should’ve put a spoiler alert warning in your post.

Last edited by MsBall; 12-05-2017 at 01:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 01:17 PM
 
Location: North Oakland
8,870 posts, read 8,213,054 times
Reputation: 13418
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Last night's show was...well, let's see...disturbing to me.

Shuan has proved he is not at all reliable. I wouldn't want him treating me for ANYTHING. Perhaps his best role would be in research or as a consulting doctor who reviews files other doctors have worked up.

Claire attacked a man trying to defend her honor. Perhaps an outmoded way of thinking, but it says to men -- keep your distance and offer no support.

Jared gets fired.
Thanks for the spoiler alert. I haven't watched it yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 01:35 PM
 
Location: Pacific Northwest
1,341 posts, read 481,578 times
Reputation: 1488
Didn't care for the mid-season finale last night-- for a few reasons but especially the direction the show is taking with Dr. Shaun Murphy.

no problem jay5835, after you watch the show share what you thought of last nights episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2017, 02:04 PM
 
Location: SWFL
21,593 posts, read 18,237,021 times
Reputation: 18955
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Thanks for the spoiler alert. I haven't watched it yet.
Me neither. I even asked my friend about last night's eppie and she never mentioned it! I just said to her "you didn't tell me that doctor got fired!!" She wanted to surprise me. Well, surprise! I now know, thanks .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top