U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2018, 02:37 PM

3,474 posts, read 659,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbhzr View Post
I also watch The Resident that comes on @ 9 on a different network, then itís The good Dr after that. I also watch Chicago Med which now comes on on Tuesdayís (used to be Wednesday).
I really like them all but Iíve got to say, my absolute favorite, without a doubt is The Good Dr.
Freddy Highmore really immerses himself in the character and plays it so well.
Canít wait for The Good Dr to be back!
Same here! Also, I love Nicholas Gonzalez...what a hottie!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 04:08 PM

11,625 posts, read 5,472,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I think the Dr. Glassman and Shaun really need each other because of their personal life trauma's I guess you would call them. Sounds like Glassman lost his daughter while Shaun lost his brother/protector.

He was so determined to help his friend and I agree...it was such a great scene of him sitting next to him and showing the biopsy could be done after he realized that he messed up.

It also says quite a bit of the characters integrity when everyone else was telling him don't say anything about how he messed up. I hope that the board votes on keeping him on. I also loved how the characters that have grown to respect him were saying they would take the blame and doing what they could to protect him. I'm with you though, I am so glad that Melendez told the blonde what he did. She needed to hear it because she is constantly trying to throw her colleagues under the bus for personal gain. I don't care even if she did back him up on the idea Shaun had to help save the patient. It will be interesting to see what happens. It just sucks we have to wait until Sept time frame.
Isn't the primary issue saving Dr. Glassman? He had said he'd resign as President if Sean didn't live up to expectations.

I missed what was said to the blonde girl?

Old 03-29-2018, 01:25 AM

50 posts, read 21,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Same here! Also, I love Nicholas Gonzalez...what a hottie!!
Lol, Nicholas Gonzales is also a great actor and I canít imagine anyone else playing his role. When it comes to hotties though, Antonia Thomas (Claire) looks quite yummy to me!

Old 03-29-2018, 09:06 AM

21,439 posts, read 18,155,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Isn't the primary issue saving Dr. Glassman? He had said he'd resign as President if Sean didn't live up to expectations.

I missed what was said to the blonde girl?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What a good episode last night! I laughed, I cried, I cheered when Dr. Melendez told the "b itch" doctor that she was going to kill a patient one day and he hoped she had support like Shaun does.

Old 03-29-2018, 01:08 PM

18,901 posts, read 8,878,766 times
I enjoy the show. I have two gripes, though. I like Chuku Modu, but I wish that he'd work a little on his accent; I occasionally miss certain words when he is speaking. Similar with Will Yun Lee, although with him there are times when I just think he mumbles. I would think maybe it's just me, but I don't have a similar problem with actors in any other shows.

Old 03-29-2018, 03:44 PM
Status: "happy again, no longer catless! t...." (set 7 days ago)

14,422 posts, read 16,691,770 times
I really love this show. It reminds me of a friend who was a wonderful guy, but he was afraid people would reject him. When we got him to our convention and he just bloomed it was amazing, and his family was very happy that he'd had such a good time.

One question, I missed a few episodes. Who will have it online? Hulu or Amazon or ? I want to do a full season view?

Old 03-29-2018, 04:18 PM

8,841 posts, read 8,175,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I missed a few episodes. Who will have it online? Hulu or Amazon or ? I want to do a full season view?
Watch The Good Doctor TV Show - ABC.com

Old 03-29-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I really love this show. It reminds me of a friend who was a wonderful guy, but he was afraid people would reject him. When we got him to our convention and he just bloomed it was amazing, and his family was very happy that he'd had such a good time.

One question, I missed a few episodes. Who will have it online? Hulu or Amazon or ? I want to do a full season view?
Hulu has it.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:10 AM

21,439 posts, read 18,155,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Hulu has it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
You can watch it for free with what jay posted.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You can watch it for free with what jay posted.
Great. The poster asked if Hulu has it, and I answered that it does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or