U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Status: "I cannot wait for the heat to break..." (set 7 days ago)

20,368 posts, read 25,504,773 times

Advertisements

I thought it was a bit slower than the first show but I will keep watching. It will be nice when more of the doctors finally accept him. I felt bad for him this show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 02:44 PM

166 posts, read 49,404 times
I doubt he'll ever be accepted by most of the doctors , it's part of the story line , he's already go a couple of sympathizers in the hospital, that's enough so far , I'm waiting for one of the doctors to set him up to get him fired , I think it'll be the doctor that took credit to remove the good kidney .

Old 10-03-2017, 02:58 PM

8,842 posts, read 8,178,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
I'm waiting for one of the doctors to set him up to get him fired. I think it'll be the doctor that took credit to remove the good kidney.
I'm not so sure. He did make the point that they would not have removed the kidney, thereby saving the patient's life, if he hadn't pushed for it, regardless of the fact that it was Sean's idea.

Old 10-03-2017, 03:38 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,401,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
I doubt he'll ever be accepted by most of the doctors , it's part of the story line , he's already go a couple of sympathizers in the hospital, that's enough so far , I'm waiting for one of the doctors to set him up to get him fired , I think it'll be the doctor that took credit to remove the good kidney .
I liked this episode. I just hope we quickly get more layers to the jerks in the hospital. So many unlikable characters. I don't know if I can go through an entire season of everyone being against him and finding ways to get him fired or make him miserable.

Old 10-03-2017, 08:06 PM

12,679 posts, read 10,752,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I liked this episode. I just hope we quickly get more layers to the jerks in the hospital. So many unlikable characters. I don't know if I can go through an entire season of everyone being against him and finding ways to get him fired or make him miserable.
Thank you for saying this.

Old 10-04-2017, 07:54 AM

21,439 posts, read 18,159,189 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Thank you for saying this.
Ditto.

Old 10-04-2017, 07:55 AM

166 posts, read 49,404 times
Quote:
Yes he does make you feel bad for him , especially the way he doesnt make direct eye contact with anyone , seems to talk into a blank space , like most autistic people do . Odd how he sleeps on the floor in his apartment , I wonder if we'll see other family members he must have , I think that white nurse that was put in charge of him for a day we'll see more of her with him , they seemed to make a good match after a while .

Old 10-05-2017, 02:14 AM

951 posts, read 874,233 times
I will continue to watch the show, at least for a while. I have to admit that the scene showing the boys with their parents was horrifying to me, and quite unexpected. (I grew up in an abusive home and react strongly). I hope we don't have to re-visit that part of his past. I am intrigued with the character and storyline, though, so want to give it a chance.

Old 10-05-2017, 06:45 AM

25,463 posts, read 23,290,330 times
Watched the second show and like where the writers are taking the show....
it's surely not the best, nor is it the best acting, however, it is sending across the best message...
and that is what I like about it, Kudos to the show and everyone involved.

Different is Special & Beautiful!!!

Old 10-05-2017, 09:47 AM

15,639 posts, read 14,700,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Watched the second show and like where the writers are taking the show....
it's surely not the best, nor is it the best acting, however, it is sending across the best message...
and that is what I like about it, Kudos to the show and everyone involved.

Different is Special & Beautiful!!!

I totally agree. I like the show. It's from a point of view that we rarely see. I plan to continue watching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or