U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 09:28 AM

15,533 posts, read 35,646,549 times

Advertisements

Apparently it still hasn't engaged enough for me to expound on my vast knowledge of HKeries, and it's now Tuesday!!! But what I can do to placate you donkeys is throw out some emojis. How 'bout dat???!!!

Let the throwing commence .......

:c ool::confused ::sma ck::smac k:: D:roll eyes:: smack::eek :

and

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 10:07 PM

668 posts, read 240,465 times
Ramsey is an idiot. Never thought I would say that, but he kept the two most obnoxious women who are ruining the red team with their continual fighting..and let Van go, who is a great cook but he messed up this one time. Which proves Ramsey is not looking for cooks. He is looking for drama and ratings.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:05 AM

1,010 posts, read 522,077 times
I expected GR to split up the women by putting one on the blue team. And what was with the blue team putting Milly up instead of Van? Are they really that threatened by him?

You know, I've been wondering why I am not as entertained by the show this cycle. I think it might be because these donkeys are a cut above the usual livestock so they're not messing up as much. Then when they do mess up, GR doesn't go all bonkers on them; he just yells at them to work it out and get it together. Either that or Chef is finally mellowing a bit in his later years

Old 12-09-2017, 09:43 AM

4,935 posts, read 2,014,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
Ramsey is an idiot. Never thought I would say that, but he kept the two most obnoxious women who are ruining the red team with their continual fighting..and let Van go, who is a great cook but he messed up this one time. Which proves Ramsey is not looking for cooks. He is looking for drama and ratings.
I think it's more to do with Van disappearing during service. He goes quiet. A head chef cannot do that so he has no chance of winning. The 2 craycrays never shut up, ever. lol So they at least have potential to lead a kitchen. If they can keep personalities out of things which seems unlikely. haha

Old 12-10-2017, 11:35 AM

I didn't think GR would put Milli Vanilli out to pasture, and I thought maybe he would give Van another chance and maybe send Barbie home instead. But, I guess it's more important that we have some ghetto drama. I knew Elise wasn't going anywhere cuz she da mama of da drama and ... "[she] aint bein nice no more!!!"

Old 12-17-2017, 09:36 AM

I just watched it last night and OMG!!! I wish he would have sent BOTH of those drama queens home!!!!! One down, one to go, I guess.

At this point, I have to bray for Jennifer on the red team. I haven't decided who I should bray for on the blue team yet, but for now, I find myself braying for the blue team to win the challenges, as a whole. Actually, I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda like Robyn. Yeah, she's annoying as hell, but she's an underdog. She fights back, and so far she looks like the most improved "chef" out of the whole donkey feedlot.

And ... I wish Michelle would just shut the hell up and stop arguing with the drama queens! She's almost as bad as they are!!! At least next week, she'll only have one drama cow to argue with. But ... OY ... that screeching, shrieking voice!!!!! :e ek::ha md:

I'm telling you donkeys, between the drama on this show and the drama with my family, I just feel like I need a vacay in a sanitarium!!! Please - somebody stop the crazy bus, cuz I wanna get off!!!!!

Old 12-17-2017, 11:45 AM

3,800 posts, read 3,429,050 times
Really, who on this show deserves a shot to be a GR chef?

Old 12-17-2017, 02:42 PM

Do I win a prize if I have the correct answer???

Um ..... Nobody???

Old 12-17-2017, 03:55 PM

3,800 posts, read 3,429,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Do I win a prize if I have the correct answer???

Um ..... Nobody???
YOU DONKEY

Old 12-17-2017, 04:42 PM

668 posts, read 240,465 times
This season is awful. Keeping BOTH of those skanks shows GR is not interested in a new chef. He wants ratings.

Only ones that show promise are the gay guy on the blue team and Jennifer on the red team. Although millie is doing ok, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or