Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 03:30 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times

Advertisements

Teddi is growing on me. Dorit is just a b*tch this season! The whole being late thing, the making a big deal about knowing the right kind of glass to drink wine from, and just generally going around being catty. And her boobs are weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 04:32 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Teddi is growing on me. Dorit is just a b*tch this season! The whole being late thing, the making a big deal about knowing the right kind of glass to drink wine from, and just generally going around being catty. And her boobs are weird.
Her boobs are weird! I am not understanding why Dorit is such a ***** this year. She is awful towards Teddy instead of just letting it go. Seriously, dramas for drama. that’s what we watch it for!

Old 02-01-2018, 06:14 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Teddi is a great addition to the show. Let's see how long she takes Dorit's mess.

I think PK is auditioning to be a housewife. He acts like one! He talks about the girls more than they talk about him.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:06 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
At the end of the conversation between Teddi and Dorit on the boat, Dorit seemed to be trying almost too hard to escalate things, and I thought I caught her grinning at Teddi. It seemed obvious to me that she was putting it on - making drama for the camera. And that Teddi knew it, too.

Well, someone's gotta be the villain to make it interesting for us viewers.

Old 02-02-2018, 12:43 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
At the end of the conversation between Teddi and Dorit on the boat, Dorit seemed to be trying almost too hard to escalate things, and I thought I caught her grinning at Teddi. It seemed obvious to me that she was putting it on - making drama for the camera. And that Teddi knew it, too.

Well, someone's gotta be the villain to make it interesting for us viewers.
it's almost like it may be scripted or something...

Old 02-02-2018, 07:56 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,258,351 times
It was a very strange episode to watch. Like, uncomfortable strange.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:26 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
I wonder if some of the ladies come on the show so their daughters can become more successful top runaway models.

While it's a good career, I'm hoping they will highlight more nonentertainment careers their children, especially daughter are reaching to achieve. Add some brains into the show that not all women in BH are focused on fashion and makeup. I'm hoping they will highlight Porsha or one of the other daughters on the show going into law, medical, STEM, education or any other career. I enjoyed seeing Kyle take her daughter to look for colleges last season or the season before.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:26 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I wonder if some of the ladies come on the show so their daughters can become more successful top runaway models.

While it's a good career, I'm hoping they will highlight more nonentertainment careers their children, especially daughter are reaching to achieve. Add some brains into the show that not all women in BH are focused on fashion and makeup. I'm hoping they will highlight Porsha or one of the other daughters on the show going into law, medical, STEM, education or any other career. I enjoyed seeing Kyle take her daughter to look for colleges last season or the season before.
I agree with you though I do recognize that a large part of what keeps me watching (ok, not as faithfully as i used to) is the decadence here. I do find it pretty weak that they are just beaming with pride as though walking in a fashion show is SUCH a testament to how awesome a child has become. Yes, it's a nice perk to be able to do that, but it was a bit much in my opinion- to listen to Lisa and Harryhamlin go on and on about what an accomplishment it was for their daughter (who other than being tall and thin...... is not model material in my opinion). And Camille's daughter as well. Yes they are all nice looking people but I highly doubt that without the parents they have that ANY of them would be modeling.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:19 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I agree with you though I do recognize that a large part of what keeps me watching (ok, not as faithfully as i used to) is the decadence here. I do find it pretty weak that they are just beaming with pride as though walking in a fashion show is SUCH a testament to how awesome a child has become. Yes, it's a nice perk to be able to do that, but it was a bit much in my opinion- to listen to Lisa and Harryhamlin go on and on about what an accomplishment it was for their daughter (who other than being tall and thin...... is not model material in my opinion). And Camille's daughter as well. Yes they are all nice looking people but I highly doubt that without the parents they have that ANY of them would be modeling.
I haven't seen the episode but have to agree, I didn't think Lisa and Harry's daughters were model material. I do wonder if they were chosen by the designer to get more exposure from the show.

Out of all the kids, Gigi's the only one I feel is model material. I didn't know Anwar also models, just looked at some of his pics. He's young still. Looks very "full of himself"

Pandora is a daughter to be proud of. So is Max who's working his way up in the family business.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:53 AM

554 posts, read 623,099 times
I watched this week's episode and I agree with you as well. Their children are not model material. And Dorit talks too much. She just goes on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV