Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 11:05 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,383,133 times

Advertisements

Again - for real - how is Merline not sent home. Her dress was f-ugly, ill-made, and not young or fresh or hip.

Not that either of the other bottom two were good, but seriously? How is she not gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 02:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
Again - for real - how is Merline not sent home. Her dress was f-ugly, ill-made, and not young or fresh or hip.

Not that either of the other bottom two were good, but seriously? How is she not gone.
does make one wonder..........

Old 02-09-2018, 04:22 PM

9,848 posts, read 7,712,566 times
Can't believe Josh won and Merline is still there. I liked his tee but hated the skirt/granny panty contraption. Ugly.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:51 PM

671 posts, read 445,267 times
All the outfits were ugly. And the judges must be wanting Merline to win because I have no idea why they keep letting her stay. It's ridiculous.

Old 02-10-2018, 01:28 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,246 times
Not much to say about this episode.

Generally, I like Anthony, Fabio and Ken. This week was no exception. Anthony's white tissue dress was appealing to me. I thought Ken's gown was dramatic, and while Fabio's did not make a strong impression, I liked it.

Char, Kimberly or Merline could have gone home. It occurred to me that Candice got a lot of TH time, then poof- gone. It seemed like the same happened with Amanda and this week with Char.

Old 02-10-2018, 01:41 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post

Exactly! Baffled.

Old 02-10-2018, 07:14 PM

919 posts, read 789,202 times
I agree with the preceding posts and I was most bummed when they sent Amanda home instead of Gerline. I thought Amandas fabric was beautiful. Judges didn't like the fit but I thought it looked like an informal sort of shift dress.(supposed to be loose fitting)

Also, am I the only one who finds Anne Fulenwider's comments annoying and not helpful at all to the designers? I mean, she just seems to want to come out with a one liner like "I'm getting Pippi Longstocking from this"

Old 02-10-2018, 09:04 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauialoha View Post
I agree with the preceding posts and I was most bummed when they sent Amanda home instead of Gerline. I thought Amandas fabric was beautiful. Judges didn't like the fit but I thought it looked like an informal sort of shift dress.(supposed to be loose fitting)

Also, am I the only one who finds Anne Fulenwider's comments annoying and not helpful at all to the designers? I mean, she just seems to want to come out with a one liner like "I'm getting Pippi Longstocking from this"
Yes! Anne is awful. She doesn’t help them creatively whatsoever.

Old 03-03-2018, 05:57 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,383,133 times
So last week, I thought FOR SURE the judges would ding Merline for creating almost the same exact dress yet again. But there we go with her being in the top.

And this weeks episode, Merline seemed SHOCKED when whats-her-face the worst mentor in PR all-stars history tells her not to do the same thing again. For a moment I thought for sure they would keep Merline over Anthony. Thankfully, all is well in the universe and it ended well. But it was tense for a minute.

Noone else has posted in a while, any other thoughts?

Old 03-03-2018, 06:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,717,731 times
So glad Merline is finally gone. I think most of the designs this week were good. Stanley is really coming into his own in the last couple of episodes. At the beginning, I wasn't sure about him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV