Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2018, 02:43 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times

Advertisements

My favorites so far are Drew Cole, Terrence Cunningham, and Britton Buchanan. None from Team Kelly have grabbed me yet.

The Voice Contestants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2018, 10:19 AM

The save button has been kind of fun. Things seem to get a little more raucus when the original coach is trying to keep the artist too.

But honestly, do you think any one of them will ever choose a different coach if their original is trying to keep them? I think they'd be seen as rude unless they can come up with an excellent reason why they would leave a good coach. Without an excellent reason, I'm afraid the viewers would hold a grudge when it came time to vote in the next round.

I thought Terrence was off tune most of last night, but the judges all gave him a standing O so I guess either my ears were off or I didn't understand the music.

The Voice Contestants

Old 04-04-2018, 12:09 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
The ones that grabbed my ear last night were Mia, Spensha, Johnny Bliss, and probably a dark horse, Brynn.

For a 14 YO, Brynn's got some chops!

Old 04-04-2018, 03:28 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times
When they said that Cassadee Pope was season 3, I was shocked. Has it really been that long? My life has flashed before my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
I wonder if Blake and Adam are getting a little tired of it all. They've been at it for a long time now.
Maybe a little but not significantly or they wouldn't still be doing it. Also they still very much hate choosing the winners so it says to me they are still just as invested in their team as they've always been.

My mom likes the crooner Austin. I don't really have one I like but that's nothing new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Ok I was surprised that their teams were filled. I thought we had another week of auditions to go, I guess because there has not been a standout voice yet. There's not one contestant that I can't wait to hear again. Hopefully a few step up in the few months between the auditions and the knockouts or this will be one terribly boring season.

The Voice contestants
I'm finding this season more boring for some reason. I thought maybe it was because of Kelly at first but she does have a vibrant personality so that can't be it. I think it helps that they didn't have one mentor that I liked in the battle rounds.

Last edited by Nickchick; 04-04-2018 at 03:36 PM..

Old 04-06-2018, 01:01 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,794 times
I'm glad they brought back previous winners to do something!

Old 04-06-2018, 01:22 PM

1,227 posts, read 2,064,347 times
I missed the last knockout because I was on the phone, so I'll try to find it on youtube later! I agree with all the winners except I thought Jackie singing Evanescence should win so I am glad she was stolen, poor Adam wanted to keep her!

Old 04-06-2018, 03:07 PM

919 posts, read 789,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
My favorites so far are Drew Cole, Terrence Cunningham, and Britton Buchanan. None from Team Kelly have grabbed me yet.

The Voice Contestants
well thanks Lilly for your posts and for the link so I could look them up. I'll just say that you and I must have very different taste. You haven't liked Brynn??

Old 04-06-2018, 04:07 PM

My favorite singer for the win so far is Terrence! He is special!

Old 04-17-2018, 10:39 AM

I missed the third knockouts because I was on vacation and last night's playoffs...I gotta catch up soon!!!

Old 04-17-2018, 11:18 AM

I like the way they're doing the live playoffs this year. Everyone sang last night and the top viewer vote got saved on each team. I was kinda shocked that
Spoiler
Kyla
got the number one vote as I thought she didn't do as well as several others. But she pandered with her song choice, so there's that.

Tonight, I'm pretty sure I understood that the remaining contestants on 2 teams will sing. I'm not sure how many will be saved. Maybe 1 by the audience and one by the coach? Tomorrow night the remaining 2 teams sing.

I like that every contestant except the top 1 gets another chance to sing. The viewers get a chance to see if they have more than a couple great songs in their repertoire, or if they're just a one hit wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV