Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 09:45 AM

1,227 posts, read 2,063,577 times

Advertisements

Yeah, Jennifer got on my nerves with her shoe throwing and JHud productions! I always found Brynn to be the prettiest girl this season, but I just think there were other more deserved singers such as Terrence, Kelsea, Rayshun and the guy with the red hair on Blake's team, I cannot remember his name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2018, 09:47 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
I didn't think she toned it down much ...I found her annoying throughout. Just too loud and mouthy.
I was hoping Brinn would not win partly so Kelly wouldn't get the bragging rights!

As for Adam...he and Blake have been on EVERY season as the "anchor" chairs...I was wondering when
they might want to take a break. As he had no one in the finals he probably could use one. I believe
Maroon 5 starts a big tour on May 30th...he doesn't get a lot of free time. Of course being on the show
keeps him and his band in the spotlight so that's the tradeoff.

Also not looking forward to Hudson's return...I found her annoying as well. Bring back Pharrell!!

The DVR is your friend, I like music and seeing 'undiscovered' singers perform, I FF through all the coaches' blather.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:19 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,446 times
I like Kelly, but if you’ve seen her audition for American Idol.... she is exactly the same there. I like her more than Alicia saying the same thing over and over about journies and fate. I just wish they’d bring back Gwen simply because the seasons she is on are usually more interesting to me talent wise.

That said - this whole season was overall not very good. I don’t think they railroaded Kelly to win, but I think it had more to do with Brynn. She has charisma. I thought Britton would win, but to come in second after needing an instant save is pretty great.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:48 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSinger View Post
Yeah, Jennifer got on my nerves with her shoe throwing and JHud productions! I always found Brynn to be the prettiest girl this season, but I just think there were other more deserved singers such as Terrence, Kelsea, Rayshun and the guy with the red hair on Blake's team, I cannot remember his name.

WILKES? I liked him.

The Voice Contestants

Old 05-25-2018, 05:53 AM

919 posts, read 789,202 times
I liked Brynn from the very beginning and said so on this thread. But she seemed to get worse as she went along, slipping somewhat into that affected, fake-accent, indiegirl voice that I really dislike.

Definitely my least favorite season, I skipped through the last half dozen shows.

I like Jennifer Hudson Ok, I've liked all the judges except for Christina Aguilerra....I remember when she cut a young lady from her team and you could tell it was because of jealousy of her looks and talent as a singer and songwriter.

Old 05-25-2018, 06:09 AM

Yes, Wilkes! I was glad to hear him sing again in the finale!

Old 05-25-2018, 12:10 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSinger View Post
Yes, Wilkes! I was glad to hear him sing again in the finale!

I honestly saw Wilkes as Blake's best chance of winning and was sad that people saved Pryor first.

Old 05-27-2018, 06:19 PM

1,664 posts, read 1,915,057 times
Sometimes not winning can be a good thing

Spensha Baker sang the National Anthem on the TV special "National Memorial Day Concert", o my local WNPT channel

Not a bad gig ---- she sang great and looked gorgeous in a fitting "just right", red floor length gown.

Both her parents were military so singing was a double honor for her

Yepper sometimes not winning IS winning ---- I think she will do just fine

Old 05-27-2018, 06:38 PM

That's great! I liked her on the show!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV