Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 09:50 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,617,491 times

Advertisements

we like the show too. we use the dvr because of sports etc. we are typically gone on friday nights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 03:48 PM

Location: TX Hill Country-Helotes, Pipe Creek/Lake Hills & San Antonio, TX
844 posts, read 1,618,833 times
Thumbs up Ugly Betty........

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I am also DVR/Tivo the Friday episodes, due to not being home at the time it is on. Betty has come back better than ever! Keep it up Betty, good luck in your new position!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 03:21 PM

5,118 posts, read 16,556,648 times
Ugly Betty isn't so "ugly" anymore. She is beginning a transformation. Notice her eyebrows (still quite thick) aren't quite as out of control from previous seasons. It also looks like she's wearing more make-up. I think America Ferrara wears a wig but even Betty's hair looks more tame. She still wears some loud outfits, but once in a while, she looks somewhat "less Bettyish." And lastly, it looks like America has lost weight or Betty isn't wearing as much padding as she used to. Makes we wonder about this season's storylines.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:07 PM

8,544 posts, read 10,063,725 times
Another great show. This show never fails to deliver. I am happy that it will be moving to Wednesday nights soon to take over the slot that "Eastwick" currently fills.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:23 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,617,491 times
I hadn't heard about the time change. I just wanted to comment on the episode when she was "dancing with herself" at the end. how great was that! then, that same song was used on glee for the wheelchair kid "dancing with himself" both very appropriate and well done in the episodes.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:21 PM

5,118 posts, read 16,556,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Another great show. This show never fails to deliver. I am happy that it will be moving to Wednesday nights soon to take over the slot that "Eastwick" currently fills.
Thanks for the info. I didn't know this either. I just set my DVR to record the new episodes when they come on.....but I set it 2 minutes early because ABC messes it up for us recording folk.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:29 PM

36,351 posts, read 15,956,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Ugly Betty isn't so "ugly" anymore. She is beginning a transformation. Notice her eyebrows (still quite thick) aren't quite as out of control from previous seasons. It also looks like she's wearing more make-up. I think America Ferrara wears a wig but even Betty's hair looks more tame. She still wears some loud outfits, but once in a while, she looks somewhat "less Bettyish." And lastly, it looks like America has lost weight or Betty isn't wearing as much padding as she used to. Makes we wonder about this season's storylines.
Yes she is definitely going through some changes, clothing that matches and make up, I like it and she is still Betty.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 PM

2,118 posts, read 4,156,389 times
Does anyone think that in the end she & Daniel will get together?

Old 11-16-2009, 08:16 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,402,066 times
I thought I was the only one who still watched this show. Thanks for the info on the new night. My DVR should pick it up. I just hope I'm not already taping something at the same time.

goodgal I don't think Betty and Daniel will get together. I think they will always be good friends.

I did read this year she was getting her braces off and she's slowly getting ready for the transformation.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:53 AM

563 posts, read 1,023,879 times
Default Poor Betty

Now they've gone and switched Ugly Betty to Wed night - don't know if that is permanent though. They should have left her in the Thurs slot before Grey's. I don't think Flash Forward is worthy of bumping Ugly Betty from her original, great timeslot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV