Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 10:47 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,224,903 times

Advertisements

Tinsley and her mother crying over her frozen eggs while trying on wedding dresses? Not a good sight for any husband-to-be, I would be running. She is her mother’s daughter.

Is it catty to say they are ugly criers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2018, 11:53 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Tinsley and her mother crying over her frozen eggs while trying on wedding dresses? Not a good sight for any husband-to-be, I would be running. She is her mother’s daughter.

OMG right?! That was crazy stupid.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:21 PM

134 posts, read 108,868 times
It's cattier to say they're ugly...period.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:44 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
These women are more desperate the older they get. It seems they would be gullible and desperate in their younger age. They are successful and live in the city of big dreams but they have the same issues as teenage girls.

Desperate to get married again and again
Desperate to prove their business is better than the other women.
Desperate to drink and party
Desperate to have the best house in the Hamptons.
Desperate for any male validation.

The desperation is exhausting for any women let alone any women over 40.

Old 06-16-2018, 01:25 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post

Sooo...I never knew who she was prior to NYC. I was lying around in bed the other day channel surfing and came across an old Dr. Phil. I WISH I had looked at the year. It was Tinsley and her mother. Mom was being critical about Tinsley's divorce. Apparently this is what they do.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:16 PM

134 posts, read 108,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Sooo...I never knew who she was prior to NYC. I was lying around in bed the other day channel surfing and came across an old Dr. Phil. I WISH I had looked at the year. It was Tinsley and her mother. Mom was being critical about Tinsley's divorce. Apparently this is what they do.
Now, that's interesting.

They're media whores.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:46 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,224,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnie mae View Post
It's cattier to say they're ugly...period.
Awww ... though yeah, indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Had to look it up on ytube, the video I saw was published in 2010. While watching that I saw another video below it where she is also in a show called “High Society”, her mom is also in it. Maybe they developed the same ugly cry for the cameras. I got a funny suspicion that she has never lived in the NYC area before. Oh, maybe that’s why she’s living in a hotel, in case she’s canned.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:32 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnie mae View Post
Now, that's interesting.

They're media whores.
Right? And mom and daughter apparently have a schtick. It's their thing.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:03 AM

417 posts, read 455,535 times
Such a good catch TXANGEL about Tinsley and mom. I have found that some of these stars (lol) on reality shows are familiar somehow and I KNOW I have seen them on some other shows. This just confirms that for me.
I can't quite figure out Tinsley's deal- like forgive me if I have not been paying attention - but where are her funds from? How does she afford traveling living large getting hair and makeup -dining out etc. As we have commented, she does not appear to "WORK"......?

Old 06-25-2018, 09:23 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,259,079 times
I think Tinsley has Daddy's money; trust fund.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV