Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 06:36 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Because most of us women think Hannah can barely put two words together. SO irritating. The other poster called you Chris Harrison because you were talking up the next Bachelorette, who we can't stand.

Seriously, the Bachelors and Bachelorettes are becoming incrementally more stupid each season. Pretty soon we'll just be watching a post with lipstick on.
I agree they are kind of stupid and say "like" way too much. Once is too much. BUT I don't think Hannah is stupid. I think she's refreshing compared to the others I've seen. Southern belle. I guess we'll see when it starts. It is irritating to watch though. I'm usually doing something else while its on. Much easier to fast forward through the BS with a dvr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2019, 06:40 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Because most of us women think Hannah can barely put two words together. SO irritating. The other poster called you Chris Harrison because you were talking up the next Bachelorette, who we can't stand.

Seriously, the Bachelors and Bachelorettes are becoming incrementally more stupid each season. Pretty soon we'll just be watching a post with lipstick on.
It's the perfect pageant smile at all times that feels like it's hiding issues, that bugs me more than her speaking.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,985,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
??? I saw him in the airport a year or so ago. I think I was the only one who recognized him. He had a very unapproachable look on his face. Anyway, how do you get that out of what I said?
Just teasing you Atlguy. Doesn't always come across the way it's meant when typed out, I guess. Only joked about it because I'm not thrilled Hannah B. is the next Bachelorette. She seemed uncomfortable on camera oftentimes, and her voice doesn't have a pleasing sound either (to me). Just the opposite of someone like Hannah G.

Edit to add: I actually think Hannah B. will eventually get comfortable in the role and do ok. Just thought they should have picked someone else. When I saw that two beauty pageant girls were on the Bachelor I had a feeling one of them would end up as the next Bachelorette. Besides Hannah G., I think Tayshia (or however you spell her name) would have been a better Bachelorette choice as well. Just my opinion, as always.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:59 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
To the poster who said most women don't like Hannah B, who are you to speak for most women? Have you met us all. I like Hannah B. Being kind of awkward and real is refreshing compared to all the cookie cutter women before. I hope she shakes things up and stays true to herself. She also doesn't act like most beauty queens I have known before. She is funny, kind of loud, and says what she things. I like those qualities and wish her the best.

Old 03-15-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Just teasing you Atlguy. Doesn't always come across the way it's meant when typed out, I guess. Only joked about it because I'm not thrilled Hannah B. is the next Bachelorette. She seemed uncomfortable on camera oftentimes, and her voice doesn't have a pleasing sound either (to me). Just the opposite of someone like Hannah G.

Edit to add: I actually think Hannah B. will eventually get comfortable in the role and do ok. Just thought they should have picked someone else. When I saw that two beauty pageant girls were on the Bachelor I had a feeling one of them would end up as the next Bachelorette. Besides Hannah G., I think Tayshia (or however you spell her name) would have been a better Bachelorette choice as well. Just my opinion, as always.
I agree with you on Tayshia being a decent choice, though not better than Hannah B. Yes, you lost me with that comment. Would have probably gotten it in person, haha.

I find Hannah refreshing, as I said. I mean what person feels natural on live tv? I thought it was super cute that she wasn't a "pro" on tv. Not to mention she's gorgeous. Everyone has different tastes. If only she and I could have been matched up on "Married at first sight"...

Last edited by Atlguy39; 03-15-2019 at 01:56 PM..

Old 03-15-2019, 01:54 PM

2,568 posts, read 2,520,072 times
The dumbing down of America continues!

Old 03-15-2019, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBNCHI View Post
The dumbing down of America continues!
True. To think I thought "reality tv" was a passing fad. Ugh.

Old 03-15-2019, 05:08 PM

12,773 posts, read 14,983,025 times
OK, been watching pretty much all the Bachelor & Bachelorette seasons since day 1. (I think I just missed 2 seasons out of the entire thing.)

Re: this latest w/ Colton, I never cared for Cassie pretty much since day 1 & I really got annoyed w/ her when she dumped him. Uh, why are you even getting on a show like this if you aren't mature enough & completely ready for marriage?! That's what this show is about. She's like this immature teenager to me (even though it says she's a speech-language pathologist) in which you need a Masters degree. She may some book smarts, but the maturity level isn't there at all.

I wish he would have just moved on.

Old 03-16-2019, 07:25 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,273,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I'll say. This season set a new low, and not just with Colton being the most-dumped guy. It wasn't even fun at the end, with "the bachelor" changing the dang show because of his whims.

I don't give that relationship much time at all. Obviously, he doesn't mind that like, the girl of, like, his dreams is, like, an airhead, but she'll soon tire of that bag o' tears.

She says she "loves" him. Even if that's true, she may love him, but she's clearly not in love with him. She's just not into the guy.

And I think his family members were mortified. But then they looked like the Addams Family, anyway. One more reason for her to bolt.
Agree...changing the show because of his whims, not good.

I thought his family looked like the Addams Family too. I was half expecting Cassie to bolt.
Was kinda weird “two sets” of older adults ...two moms and two dads? Only one set were
identified as Colton’s mom and dad...the other lady looked kinda scary...Addams family vibe for sure.

I don’t see Colton and Cassie working but you never know...stranger things have happened

Old 04-14-2021, 06:47 AM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post

I don’t see Colton and Cassie working but you never know...stranger things have happened
^lol

Update 4/14/21: Colton Underwood is gay now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV