Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 10:57 AM

390 posts, read 379,847 times

Advertisements

Please send Jordan packing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 10:38 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times
My first time watching tonight. I dont like this bachelorette at all...she acts like she's interviewing personal assistants and I dont sense any real chemistry btwn her and any of the guys and most of them are all rather unlikable imo.

Old 06-26-2018, 02:14 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
I thought John was very good looking and nice. The producers didn't showcase his personality, though, so he was obviously a gonner. Of course she kept the guy who was being so irritating in this episode; so predictable. I would rather she had kept Jordan; at least he was so awful he was funny.

This season is so boring I couldn't make it through the whole show - just switched back and forth from watching other things (Dietland).

Old 06-26-2018, 07:20 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I thought John was very good looking and nice. The producers didn't showcase his personality, though, so he was obviously a gonner. Of course she kept the guy who was being so irritating in this episode; so predictable. I would rather she had kept Jordan; at least he was so awful he was funny.

This season is so boring I couldn't make it through the whole show - just switched back and forth from watching other things (Dietland).
Yeah 2 hours is way too long.

Old 06-26-2018, 10:01 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Wow is this season BEYOND boring. She has some very petty men. I would have let both guys go on the two on one. Becca even said I feel like I am in 6th grade, just say good-bye then.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:40 AM

390 posts, read 379,847 times
I predict Jordan as the next Bachelor....

Old 06-27-2018, 09:54 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annieosage View Post
I predict Jordan as the next Bachelor....

And this is the problem with the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise: too much inbreeding.

They all mug, ham it up, create drama, and vy for more air time than a 747 for the sole purpose of being the next Bachelor or Bachelorette in the event that they're not chosen.

It's become a big yawn. And I agree with veuvegirl--this season is more boring than ever.

Old 06-27-2018, 11:33 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
What I don't like about her besides her humongous fake eyelashes that look like giant spiders, is she picks certain men by giving them a rose at the rose ceremony, but then when they come on to her, she acts like they are attacking her. So she sends them packing. By picking them, they were led to believe she had an interest in them. She let some better one's go and kept more losers.

So I think the producers tell her which one's to keep for drama purposes. And the way they edit everyone, they can take a perfectly normal guy and turn him into a psychotic ax murderer with clever editing.

You can tell which men she is more interested in when she runs to them and jumps on them with her legs wrapped around them. Usually when she hasn't seen them for a day. And watch the way she kisses the guys. If she is kissing them above their mouth, or below, or the sides, it is all for show. Like she did with Ari.

Now if Jordan was picked as the next Bachelor, (gag), they will need to toss in a few men vying for his affections. He just seems more that way to me.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:59 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
I can't help but overhear some of the louder people talking outside my office, and boy is she being slammed. (sorry, I don't watch, but do have a question, so I'm posting)

It sounds like one of the guys didn't approach her and was wondering (aloud) if he should leave since she seemed less interested in him at the moment and she iced him? All I kept hearing was 'punitive', 'moody', 'insensitive about what was going on in his head' and comments that everyone thought the guy who dumped her was the bad person but it seems like it might be her.

So here's my question. Is this woman getting slammed because it's warranted or do women watch the show for a while and eventually find fault with the bachelorette as the season goes on?

I wasn't going to leave my office to ask, but I am curious.

Old 06-27-2018, 09:22 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Most of the Bachelorettes are very popular with women in general. Most are seen as representative of female empowerment, and we root for them to pick the best men. Of course, every individual has individual haters.

We're just bored with this particular Bachelorette because she seems to have focused on just a few of the men early on and isn't good at faking an interest in the rest. Maybe the problem is that there are too many "spoilers" out there in social media, so a lot of people already know how the season ends. I don't, but a lot of people do.

Also, she's just a boring person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV