Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2018, 09:07 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times

Advertisements

LOL.....they should have saved the money on the props and just gave her a roadmap to fold. Probably the same results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 01:39 PM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,056 times
Sam mentioned she wanted to footstomp Kaitlyn and then covered her mouth like "ooops." Talk about showing your true colors.

Buh bye Kaitlyn. I will not miss any of this :c rying:

Old 07-29-2018, 06:06 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
I wonder if Katlyn got to keep her puzzle. Big Brother doesn't need it anymore.

They had to have one ready for Rockstar, too.

Old 07-29-2018, 08:17 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
It made no sense to vote for Rock Star because everyone knew it was supposed to be unanimous. One vote wouldn't save Katlyn.

The only reason to vote Rock Star would be to stir up trouble. They were basing their speculation on who favored Katlyn, but they should be looking for a troublemaker. Since JC had been campaigning for Katlyn, he wasn't suspect, which should have made him the chief suspect.

Old 07-29-2018, 10:08 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
That Bayleigh sure is a bossy *****. I hate this show now. It is way more boring than my books. When that happens, it's time for a change. I will check back later to see who wins.

Old 07-29-2018, 10:32 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
It made no sense to vote for Rock Star because everyone knew it was supposed to be unanimous. One vote wouldn't save Katlyn.

The only reason to vote Rock Star would be to stir up trouble. They were basing their speculation on who favored Katlyn, but they should be looking for a troublemaker. Since JC had been campaigning for Katlyn, he wasn't suspect, which should have made him the chief suspect.
JC made it pretty clear that he did it to stir the pot and cause controversy in the house where everyone would start turning on each other as they tried to figure out who it was that voted for Rock Star. And it worked. And they aren't even looking at it that way about how JC was campaigning to get Katlyn out. I just don't think the house is smart enough to figure that out anyway. LOL

Old 07-29-2018, 10:45 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
That Bayleigh sure is a bossy *****.
I agree! What is it with these HOHers going all bats*** crazy when they get HOH? Anyone with a brain should realize that you are not going to be HOH next week so why be such a jerk when you are HOH and put a huge target on your back for the following weeks? Makes no sense to me...but, then again, not much this season makes much sense to me. LOL

But, I also thought that Bayleigh was being totally unreasonable and unjustifiably combative with JC last week over that discussion about certain negative terms used to identify people especially when she had just done the exact same thing to JC BEFORE he did it to her. She "claimed" it wasn't the same but it clearly was.

Old 07-29-2018, 11:34 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Baleigh like Swaggy has a attitude problem which is going to backfire. JC has a big mouth, his secret about Kaleigh will eventually come out and bite him in the butt.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:01 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
I read yesterday (can't find the link again) that the BB producers, including Allison Grodner, were very upset in the control room when they saw that Kaitlyn could not do that simple puzzle. They were apparently counting on whomever was evicted returning to the game immediately, producing high drama.

I imagine that if Rockstar had been evicted, her puzzle would have been the same, with perhaps a different head.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:23 AM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I read yesterday (can't find the link again) that the BB producers, including Allison Grodner, were very upset in the control room when they saw that Kaitlyn could not do that simple puzzle. They were apparently counting on whomever was evicted returning to the game immediately, producing high drama.
Ha ha...if that's true, it actually makes me really happy that BB production was (for once) unable to micromanage the game. And they couldn't go back and change anything since the challenge was on live TV. Yeah, from the difficulty level of the puzzle, it was obvious that they wanted the evictee to come right back. But they misjudged Kaitlyn's ability to stay calm and do an easy task when she was super upset.
The poor control freaks must have had a conniption fit! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that room when Grodner & co. saw their plan fall apart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV