Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2018, 04:58 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I think her fear of riding the horse(s) was a big part of it.
you might be right, but I believe it goes much deeper than that.

Did you see this weeks show yet, if not, I won't discuss it yet...but it was really something concerning Beth. I can't help but feel sorry for her....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 11:20 AM

I didn't see last nights show yet, but I'm surprised no one bought this up again?
Makes me think it wasn't that good?????

Did anyone watch it

Old 08-02-2018, 12:47 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I didn't see last nights show yet, but I'm surprised no one bought this up again?
Makes me think it wasn't that good?????

Did anyone watch it
I saw it. John Dutton, pretty much, shut his daughter up. Not too many people can do that.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
I saw it. John Dutton, pretty much, shut his daughter up. Not too many people can do that.
cannot wait to see it.....probably b/c he is the only one she either fears or respects or both...she is a fabulous actress. They all do so well....I love "This is Us", however, this show is now, right up there as one of my favs....pssst, have always loved Kevin Costner...I think he is a soft spoken man, very deep, with a great insight of life and people...but he plays the part of this Dutton so well....a man of very few words....and his right hand man, wow, what an actor, the one who is in love with Dutton's daughter....if I had to pick who is the best most riveting actor in this series, I couldn't chose, they are all so good.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:41 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,012,965 times
This is one show, that has paced it's self quite well since the premiere. I haven't watched the latest episode yet. I keep trying to guess what the big secret is, that the fired ranch hand had to take the long black train.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
The thing I missed, was when the Mother said; "He's enjoying himself.". When the horse Beth was riding was acting up.
I took her to mean the Horse was enjoying himself, b/c horses can sense your fear...and they will act up when they know that the person who is riding them is fearful of them....I've seen it happen.

Also, something strange, is, that John Dutton cannot seem to ride the horse that his son gave him, but if his son gets on that horse, the horse is perfectly well behaved....

I watched the latest epi last night, what a shocker....never expected that? Did you? Don't want to say too much and spoil it for others, but wow, what a shocker...and sad....

Old 08-03-2018, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
This is one show, that has paced it's self quite well since the premiere. I haven't watched the latest episode yet. I keep trying to guess what the big secret is, that the fired ranch hand had to take the long black train.
John Dutton's right hand man and John were talking, and they both agreed that the ranch hand they fired had seen too much...remember? They decided to get rid of him...but yeah, I'm wondering to?

Wondering what his son's secrets are as well, he doesn't like his father much....and wow, he sure put Beth in her place...the entire family is so dysfunctional....sad...

Old 08-17-2018, 05:38 AM

Wow, only one more show to go....

Really find myself looking forward to watching the next show....this is really getting good.

I'm glad they showed Rip's story....

I noticed the man who plays a much younger John Dutton, is actually Josh Lucas....

I was surprised Monica asked Luke to leave.

Wondering what the riff is between John and his son Jamie?

And what the story is between John and Luke....

John Dutton is a really mean man....he wants to be a good person, but doesn't know how....
Sad....

Love Kevin Costner....always have.

Old 08-17-2018, 09:36 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,082,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Wow, only one more show to go....

Really find myself looking forward to watching the next show....this is really getting good.

I'm glad they showed Rip's story....

I noticed the man who plays a much younger John Dutton, is actually Josh Lucas....

I was surprised Monica asked Luke to leave.

Wondering what the riff is between John and his son Jamie?

And what the story is between John and Luke....

John Dutton is a really mean man....he wants to be a good person, but doesn't know how....
Sad....

Love Kevin Costner....always have.
Isn't it Kaycie?

Old 08-22-2018, 08:04 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,425,119 times
I like the show and will hope it gets picked up for many more seasons. It's better than a LOT of shows on at this time and I like many of the actors they chose. Kevin Costner is always a favorite of mine no matter who/what he plays. Here's to many seasons of Yellowstone!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV