Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 04:52 PM

23,835 posts, read 33,379,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Just watched this season's finale, and though it has been mentioned throughout the season, it finally sunk in.....Ozzy is beginning a 2 year world tour which means he cannot be doing Ozzy and Jack's World Detour too.

So, will they do a Kelly and Jack's World Detour?

Will Ozzy and Jacks's World Detour resume after Ozzy has finished his world tour and rested up a bit?

Or.....is this just THE END?

I think it's The End.
I'm watching it from the beginning. I can't believe how funny it is. My box cut out on the Japan one where Jack was gonna get a tattoo. My son switched our box it won't play. I'm so pissed. He didn't tell me he was picking up a new one before he came home so Comcast cut it off when they gave him the new one

I think they'll film and tour while he's in your like the Japan episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 05:55 AM

23,835 posts, read 33,379,824 times
I think I'm done with season one. I just ran to the store, Ozzy was on the radio. Funny that he sings clearer then he talks! LMAO! Really love the show. I had 90 day fiance, before the 90 days, chose to watch Ozzy and Jack instead of that.

One of my oldest, closest friends Phyllis has a hub named Henry. Back in the late 80's, early 90's his black pick up truck said Prince of Darkness on the front bug catcher. What's funny is that Phyllis and Henry were also married on July 4th like Ozzy and Sharon.

Has anyone googled the guy "King" Arthur Pendragon that Knighted Ozzy and Jack to see if he's for real? I'm doing a google, found his wiki page and web site. I'm really curious because his costume looked like a cheap Halloween costume. He could have spent a little more to get one that was better quality. If he's not for real, he probably tells people he pulled a fast one on Ozzy and Jack.

It's pretty funny when Jack calls people telling them that he and Ozzy want to drop by, people don't believe him; they're like "yeah... right... and I'm the Queen of England lol then it turns out to be true. Funny even the Samurai wanted an autograph, he even had his own CD to give Ozzy lol

Have to laugh at Ozzy drinking the canned coffee then saying he hates the taste of coffee, only drinks it for the pow.

I liked the episode where they went underground to the archives; Ozzy wasn't expecting to see himself archived. Was nice they had a pic from Ozzy and Sharon's wedding.

One of the funniest part of an episode was the spy museum when they were talking about the rectal tool kit lol

OMG! Great show! Keeps my laughing! I haven't laughed this hard from a show in years

Last edited by Roselvr; 08-19-2018 at 06:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV