Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2018, 10:16 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times

Advertisements

Ok you donkeys, I watched it last night. I think Trev should have gone home just for the simple fact that he wasn't paying attention in world history class!!!!! What a dumbass!!!

And as far as cooking goes, maybe Chris should have been put out to pasture because Kevin trusted him not to screw up the scallops, and he screwed up the scallops!!!

I was surprised that Mia didn't know about cutting the ends off the wellies to check whether or not they were cooked properly, rather than keep cutting them, but apparently they were salvageable. Not that I would have known that either, but I'm no chef. We have a better chance of me hitting the $750 million lottery than me cooking a wellie.

Is it just me, or does Motto just seem really creepy??? I mean, Trev is really creepy too, but Motto looks like he's wearing a disguise or something.

I wasn't wild about T back in the day, but she's growing on me. She seems more "together" this time around.

Kinae seems like she can cook, she seems to be doing alright, but she's so annoying! Although I must say ... I work out every single day and I wish I had a booty like that girl, but sadly for me (just a white girl ) no matter how much I tone that thang I aint never gonna have a booty like Kinae!!! :c rying:

They show these previews for next week, and it looks like it's gonna be so explosive and emotional, but just wait - when Friday rolls around, it probably won't be anywhere near what they've strung all those clips together to look like. In fact, they might not even show us half of those scenes they showed us in the previews. They've done that to us before. Yeah, I know ..... you cows are wondering who "THEY" are!!! : think:

Ah-ite, I'm out. I'm kind of like Seinfeld ... I posted a bunch of stuff about nothing. On that note, I gotta go. I gots me some clownin' to do!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 11:33 AM

45,323 posts, read 60,500,026 times
The "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" reference is from a movie, Animal House, that John Belushi's character said. Another of his lines was, "Seven years of college down the drain".

Old 11-05-2018, 09:03 AM

Ok. I saw the movie, but it's been so long ago. I just thought the guy (Trev) was a doofus!!!

Old 11-05-2018, 09:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" reference is from a movie, Animal House, that John Belushi's character said. Another of his lines was, "Seven years of college down the drain".
Lol, thanks, NBP, I never saw Animal House, maybe Twink didn't either? Ha-ha, you and I were being too level headed, you cow!!! I don't think I ever saw T before. She was prolly on before I got into it. I only got into it because my late hubby enjoyed it so much and it gave us something to talk about besides doctors, chemo, radiation, etc. Then as I said earlier this season I COULDN'T watch until this season. I'm so glad I came back, Twink, you always make me at least chuckle! I am liking T.

I have noticed that too about Motto....creepy looking, like he is wearing a mask!

Old 11-05-2018, 10:18 AM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
Wow, so if Trev was making a dry joke, and a film reference, I have to think a little better of him in spite of his creepy expressions.

Motto - sometimes it's those quiet ones you don't notice until the end. They just keep their heads down and work and don't do stupid stuff that makes good TV drama.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:33 AM

45,323 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Wow, so if Trev was making a dry joke, and a film reference, I have to think a little better of him in spite of his creepy expressions.

Motto - sometimes it's those quiet ones you don't notice until the end. They just keep their heads down and work and don't do stupid stuff that makes good TV drama.
I'm still processing the women. One the other night, might have been Mia, had a top on that her boobs were just dying to escape from.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:39 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
'Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.'

'Then as of this moment, they are on double secret probation!'

Animal House was a total game changer, so many quotable quotes.

Twinkle, I agree about Kinae - If I had her body, getting dressed would be the easiest part of my day. Heck, I might skip clothing altogether, and just walk around nekkid all day!

Which one is Motto - creepy like silence of the lambs, 'it puts the lotion on its skin' creepy?

Old 11-06-2018, 08:30 AM

Motto's the one with all the facial hair. He constantly twitches that mustache. To me, it's like he has so much hair it just looks like he glued it on, like he's in disguise.

No, the Silence of the Lambs creepy award goes to Trevor.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:31 AM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
One of the best lines from that movie: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

OK, watched the episode last night. Hated to see Kevin go home. I think Scotley would have been a better pick. But, Kevin did have two bad weeks in a row, so I get it.

What is the deal with that Chris guy? He seems a little "off" to me.

Looks like they're engaging T a bit more than they were in the first couple of episodes.

Is that Heather girl the one that was involved with the obnoxious blowhard in her original season? YECH!!!

Bret and Trev are annoying. Motto is OK, I guess.

Ariel and Ro are quietly moving along as well. Kanae too.

Jose could be the sleeper.

Let's see what happens next.

Old 11-08-2018, 12:08 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Motto's the one with all the facial hair. He constantly twitches that mustache. To me, it's like he has so much hair it just looks like he glued it on, like he's in disguise.

No, the Silence of the Lambs creepy award goes to Trevor.
I worked with a guy named Trevor - weirdo! Funny how some names just have a certain...what? Connotation? Reputation? Je ne sais quoi.

Will watch for facial hair dude this Friday. Hope it's not preempted by some sporting event again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV