Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 10:44 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,957 times

Advertisements

Woohoo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 06:46 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
We have a white Natalie this time. Another sales rep. They must be nasty people.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:48 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Tonight is really just to get our feelers wet to see where folks stand and we won't even get to hear from 80% of them tonight anyway.

I see Joe has not changed his strategy he is still a strong front runner right out of the gate.

I agree ischyros I like a 90 minute first epi too.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:57 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,261,488 times
Good move, Dookie. Hope you're not so lucky later tonight.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Ha-ha, I knew when Reem chose to stay in the game, it was going to start raining. Karma's a (b)itch! You wished it on them after they kicked you off.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:14 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
If I had to play with someone like Reem I would have killed her. Actually, I wouldn't have let her take my clothes and put them in the beach. I would have hung them up on a branch. I think she was lying when she told the one guy if he didn't want her to do that all he had to do was say so. She probably would have made a fuss.

If she does get to come back, there will be some very surprised people.

I don't understand why Wendy got several votes. Did they say anything about that?

Old 02-20-2019, 09:42 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Ha-ha, I knew when Reem chose to stay in the game, it was going to start raining. Karma's a (b)itch! You wished it on them after they kicked you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
If I had to play with someone like Reem I would have killed her. Actually, I wouldn't have let her take my clothes and put them in the beach. I would have hung them up on a branch. I think she was lying when she told the one guy if he didn't want her to do that all he had to do was say so. She probably would have made a fuss.

I don't understand why Wendy got several votes. Did they say anything about that?
Agree with both of you. Good points.

Tonights epi was a pretty good start to the new season, look forward to it and all the forthcoming comments. And Reem is a PIA and not to be trusted. Hope she gets her comeuppance soon.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:19 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

When she was talking to those 2 guys about Reem and stuck to her guns about voting with her, after they were saying it should be Reem. After she walked off, one said to the other she might be the better one to vote off, with her being so stubborn.
Reem seems like she is used to getting her way in life.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:01 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,032 times
Whatever Reem's real intentions were, it's just not cool to mess with other people's stuff without first asking.....plus......clothes layed flat on the beach sand invites ITCHY sand flea mites.
Good introductory episode last night. Looking forward to watching this season.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:30 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,957 times
I enjoyed the start. The new dealy looks interesting. I don't get voting off Reem, or any other new players. You have Wentworth and David right there in front of you. Vote them off. They had their shot and it's an easy target. Zero drama getting rid of them. Oh well. I like Wendy. Hopefully she stays around a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV