Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 03:49 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,769,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
Bait and switch is a good way to put it.

You can blame Lifetime if you like but Dr Jessica really went after Molly (before hooking up with Jon) but doesnt 'attack' a prick like Luke. They had no problem displaying Molly as "evil".

I don't understand why this season the ladies need to make efforts to cater to shortcomings of the husbands. No one is standing up for Kate especially, somehow they need to work on communication. Gah.

Idk if you all watch Unfiltered but Luke cried like a baby ohboohoo he was made a villian of the show! wah!
I haven't watched unfiltered. Maybe I'll take a look. Dr. Jessica's stuff is so rehearsed. She really should lay into Luke like the preacher did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2019, 03:53 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,178,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I haven't watched unfiltered. Maybe I'll take a look. Dr. Jessica's stuff is so rehearsed. She really should lay into Luke like the preacher did.

Thank you for saying that, exactly. I just cant take her seriously at all (Dr Jessica). She put out a statement she is not a therapist on the show, that isn't her job, so she isn't ethically bound to behave like one.

This past Unfiltered was enjoyabe if you enjoy drama in this show. Kristine was on too and spoke her mind to Luke. Of course he can't handle any criticism directed at him boohoo! But stir up invented **** with Kate to mentally get an upper hand.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:21 AM

271 posts, read 245,178 times
Maybe they should hook up Luke and Molly. lol

Old 03-01-2019, 01:10 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,544,323 times
Quote:
Thank you for saying that, exactly. I just cant take her seriously at all (Dr Jessica). She put out a statement she is not a therapist on the show, that isn't her job, so she isn't ethically bound to behave like one.

This past Unfiltered was enjoyabe if you enjoy drama in this show. Kristine was on too and spoke her mind to Luke. Of course he can't handle any criticism directed at him boohoo! But stir up invented **** with Kate to mentally get an upper hand.
Kristine was better than the so called "therapist" Dr Jessica who was defending a low life like Luke.

I forgot the name of the host who was on one of the first Married at First sight, and who actually had difficulty to like her husband at first sight as he wasn't her type. But she handled that way better and got to accept and appreciate his character and started to see beyond the "exterior".

Luke is totally not open to anything while Kate has a very nice character as well as is nice looking. Luke himself looked awful on "Unfiltered" as he looked 10 years older with the short hair cut.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:16 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,643,626 times
I have never watched unfiltered.... is it the couples talking about what happened during the episodes? Is it worth it?

Old 03-01-2019, 01:29 PM

I think Luke is making a huge mistake. I would say Kate is beautiful, but she has that girl next door look and is very cute. I know if I were him, I'd be making much more of an effort. If I weren't too old, I'd go on a show like that. They would never cast me at my age though. Oh well.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:47 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,643,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I think Luke is making a huge mistake. I would say Kate is beautiful, but she has that girl next door look and is very cute. I know if I were him, I'd be making much more of an effort. If I weren't too old, I'd go on a show like that. They would never cast me at my age though. Oh well.
I think it is really hard to get past not having the physical attraction. It absolutely can be done, but it is extremely challenging.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:25 PM

That should have read "I wouldn't say Kate is beautiful".

Old 03-01-2019, 05:08 PM

3,666 posts, read 6,548,398 times
Quote:
Bait and switch is a good way to put it.

You can blame Lifetime if you like but Dr Jessica really went after Molly (before hooking up with Jon) but doesnt 'attack' a prick like Luke. They had no problem displaying Molly as "evil".

I don't understand why this season the ladies need to make efforts to cater to shortcomings of the husbands. No one is standing up for Kate especially, somehow they need to work on communication. Gah.

Idk if you all watch Unfiltered but Luke cried like a baby ohboohoo he was made a villian of the show! wah!
He's a total loser. I barely even watch the show but loosely follow it because my wife watches it, and I honestly believe that if I knew where to find him, I would and slap him upside his faux-hipster looking head.

She's really sweet and so undeserving of this public shaming by a man who I truly believe has yet to come to terms with his own true sexuality (he's either into men or himself, but not likely women).

I think this entire show is bizarre and can't figure out why anyone who sincerely wanted to be married would ever agree to appear. Marriage is a tough enough road to travel on under the best of conditions, this circus just makes it so much worse.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:12 PM

2,066 posts, read 891,974 times
The one month anniversary dinner with all four of the couples ... Steph and AJ all googly with one another, the black couples diggin' each other to a lesser degree but still comfortable and smiling ... and Luke totally aloof and disconnected, with poor Kate, her eyes downcast, looking like she was about to break into tears. I wanted to reach into the TV and hug her, poor thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV