Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 01:30 PM

8,238 posts, read 6,576,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post

I mean Kate isn't thin (really could tell in this week's episode), but she's not fat either.
what? no wonder......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 12:16 AM

5,587 posts, read 8,398,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I will keep watching...if people set themselves up for everything that comes with a show like this and with some success rate then I like to watch it as entertainment.

But I tape the show so I can fast forward.

Of course I feel horrible for Kate as I felt she didn’t deserve what she got and in a way I also feel sorry for Will. Will got married to Jasmine who is a nice lady but totally not the match he wanted. I feel that you can’t blame him for not being into her and he stayed respectful till the end. Didn’t try to have a one nighter knowing that this marriage was not for him.

Jasmine needs a good old fashioned man with a good job so she can cook and clean and take care of the kids.

Luke to me is not gay. He liked to have sex with Kate, more than once and keep that a secret. Just a very nasty, ugly guy. He went from being my favorite in the first episode to the worst contestant on this show since day one.

If you read my first post about this show, then you can see how I was against this type of show but since the show had results with even some couples now having kids, that shows that I wasn’t right but I still have my concerns about the way the experts handled Luke & Kate.

Contestants who sign up for shows like this also have their own responsibility and “fame” doesn’t come without payin a price.
But I think there was something wrong with the sex, and THAT'S why or what he didn't want her telling the producers. Remember after the first time, he said he felt repulsed/dead. There had to have been something that precipitated that comment, which I don't think he'd have said if the sex was amaze-balls. And then she said every time they had sex, he'd go off and brood. Then in the car when she started to talk about their night in the Poconos, he started getting very agitated and said, "You really want to talk about this on camera?". It wasn't just that there was a houseful of people. I think there were performance issues all along, and now especially with this preview where he asked her if she thought he was homosexual.

I don't know if I'm going to watch after this. They did such a horrible job of matching these people. This is not just about whether you like dogs, this is about gender roles, what physical type you're attracted to, what timeframe for children....I mean, really important things that surely should be considered when matching the couples!

Old 04-09-2019, 12:49 PM

Luke has a facebook page that shows his boyfriend - and he also had an additional facebook page which stated that he is/was in a relationship with a man. Luke is definitely gay - but apparently he has not accepted that about himself.

Old 04-10-2019, 05:17 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Well I made sure to watch the reunion last night- and it looks like the 2 couples that stayed together- MARRIED- are still doing fine.
I was waiting for Kate and all to confront Luke and it did happen, but honestly I was surprised that I felt that Kate was not being totally honest about everything as well. It truly surprised me to get that feeling.
As far as Will and Jasmine- I thought she looked amazing- and they seem like the most real and mature people. It's disappointing but I think they should not get together; they are each very decent people though.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:18 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well I made sure to watch the reunion last night- and it looks like the 2 couples that stayed together- MARRIED- are still doing fine.
I was waiting for Kate and all to confront Luke and it did happen, but honestly I was surprised that I felt that Kate was not being totally honest about everything as well. It truly surprised me to get that feeling.
As far as Will and Jasmine- I thought she looked amazing- and they seem like the most real and mature people. It's disappointing but I think they should not get together; they are each very decent people though.
I agree! I was expanding a lot more fireworks and confrontation. Kate did keep calling Luke out, but there was definitely something she was holding back on.

The reunion was a snooze fest.

Old 04-10-2019, 10:02 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post

But I think there was something wrong with the sex, and THAT'S why or what he didn't want her telling the producers. Remember after the first time, he said he felt repulsed/dead. There had to have been something that precipitated that comment, which I don't think he'd have said if the sex was amaze-balls. And then she said every time they had sex, he'd go off and brood. Then in the car when she started to talk about their night in the Poconos, he started getting very agitated and said, "You really want to talk about this on camera?". It wasn't just that there was a houseful of people. I think there were performance issues all along, and now especially with this preview where he asked her if she thought he was homosexual.
After watching the finale, I'd bet he could never orgasm. That was strongly hinted at. And he is totally gay.

I am so happy for Kate that she's seeing someone new who really likes her and makes her feel special.

I still think Will is a jerk.

The two couples who made it work are really adorable. I'm happy for them too

Old 04-13-2019, 03:05 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
After seeing last weeks episode, I feel that Luke scammed everyone by being dishonest and in this case he did damage to a beautiful young woman. A clear case of a narcissist who thought he could manipulate Kate in doing what he wanted to do. I'm glad Kate speak with the professionals and was able to express her feelings again.

Hopefully Kate will be happy with her new BF.

I do not think Will is a jerk, but I still feel that Will is a gentleman. Will and Jasmine at first sight, seems to be a perfect match but their views on life are not parallel and Will doesn't want that type of relationship that Jasmine desires. That is not either one of them to blame for. Maybe the professionals should have done a better job.

If I remember well than AJ and his wife were almost not going to meet as only three couples were going to make it on TV and some of the professionals thought the two of them were having too much energy to make it as a couple but I'm glad they met as they seem to be happy.

Old 04-13-2019, 05:55 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
After seeing last weeks episode, I feel that Luke scammed everyone by being dishonest and in this case he did damage to a beautiful young woman. A clear case of a narcissist who thought he could manipulate Kate in doing what he wanted to do. I'm glad Kate speak with the professionals and was able to express her feelings again.

Hopefully Kate will be happy with her new BF.

I do not think Will is a jerk, but I still feel that Will is a gentleman. Will and Jasmine at first sight, seems to be a perfect match but their views on life are not parallel and Will doesn't want that type of relationship that Jasmine desires. That is not either one of them to blame for. Maybe the professionals should have done a better job.

If I remember well than AJ and his wife were almost not going to meet as only three couples were going to make it on TV and some of the professionals thought the two of them were having too much energy to make it as a couple but I'm glad they met as they seem to be happy.
From what I've seen, they have already broken up.

Old 04-13-2019, 06:00 PM

Kate from Married at First Sight and her new boyfriend split
https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

‘Married At First Sight’ Star Kate Sisk Has Already Split with Boyfriend She Dated After Luke Cuccurullo
http://www.theashleysrealityroundup....ke-cuccurullo/

Old 04-14-2019, 11:41 PM

5,587 posts, read 8,398,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
After watching the finale, I'd bet he could never orgasm. That was strongly hinted at. And he is totally gay.

I am so happy for Kate that she's seeing someone new who really likes her and makes her feel special.

I still think Will is a jerk.

The two couples who made it work are really adorable. I'm happy for them too
Right...he said something like he didn't feel the way you should feel after sex, or some such thing....well, yeah, probably because he couldn't perform. And he did NOT deny saying "Do you think I'm a homosexual?". And the silliness about why he didn't change his FB profile...oh pull-eeze, dude! And I thought it was funny that Kate said the first thing Luke said after the wedding was to give him the dirt on the other brides. I mean, WTF.

The show must really have an airtight NDA because we never get the real scoop after the show's over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV