Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2019, 09:26 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,202,682 times

Advertisements

So my girls are sitting watching Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club, we're reading, crafting etc. half listening to two girls fighting - typical of most "reality" shows, and all of a sudden this street thug shows her true colors and hauls off and smacks the other girl right across the face. Classy slapped girl walks away & Brent - the idiot savant thinks she "asked" to get HIT - my girls were really, really disturbed. If Lohan doesn't send the violent, psychopath HOME - this is one show nobody in my house will be watching and it really should be boycotted by every ME TOO participant. At least her partner kept saying violence is never acceptable - at least - not here in GREECE. Well, not here in America either buddy. You got the words right - not follow up with the right action. Jonita - go home & get help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 02:24 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,507,892 times
I don't watch this show and I will never watch this show. The name Lohan already indicates that the show is fake, reality garbage. With that said, I am more concerned about your use of coded language than any alleged violation of the me too movement.

Me too is about sexual violence against women. Was any of this sexual violence? Are you really concerned about women or just angry at a "thug?" I'm sure you're saying this woman was Black. The "classy" slapped girl? Was she white? For the record, I doubt anyone truly classy would appear on any reality show involving a Lohan.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 563 times
Since you and your girlfriends weren't paying enough attention, you should know that the Jonitta was assaulted THREE times before she eventually hit the biracial girl. Jonitta even told the biracial girl not to touch her and the biracial girl turned around to pat Jonitta's thigh sarcastically. The girl that got slapped did deserve it.

Touching someone (especially without their consent) is called assault. You don't get to assault a person and invade their personal space three times and get away with it. It's also quite telling that you decided to call the only non-ambiguous black girl a "thug". Way to show your own racist, bigotted "colors".

Old 03-05-2019, 11:28 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
I started to watch this show, mainly because i am greek. panos is an idiot, go out there and make them spend spend spend.
LOL

these young kids have become slaves to these super rich people to make panos make more money.
Id ratyher clean a toilet bowl, then have to fawn all over someone.
remember when one of the boys had to wash someones feet, and Brent was like, are you kiddingme?

is this supposed to be like survivor, where people are voted off/
and just because this group of kids are lodging in a house togehter while they are slaving, I mean working, why do they always have to have some sort of romans sex thing going on between thenselves. jeez, go outside the box and get someone.

but, this is all scripted and after watching a handful of episodes, i realized that my sons would like this crap, im too old for it. lol.

the scenary is beautiful ofcourse, and i kinda like LL, for some odd reason.

Old 03-05-2019, 11:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
It is the most ridiculous situation ever, very scripted.

It cracks me up you have no idea what Lindsey or Panos is looking for from their employees. The employees are at the whim of those two and the mood they happen to be in. Panos being happy that one guy was essentially a ***** with one guest because it made him more money.

Crazy times!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV