Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 12:15 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times

Advertisements

Does he even have a personal life? Kidding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2019, 11:39 AM

Don't know if anyone is watching this much or can pull it up...but I'm liking it a lot.
The mom is fab, esp in the first 5 min standing on the sidewalk part.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:29 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times
Totally forgot it was on. i guess I'm not all that interested.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:41 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,771 times
I enjoy it too. I had to make a choice between this and All Rise which airs in the same time slot, and it turns out I'm glad I chose this.

Malcolm is a bit of a know it all like Sherlock in Elementary. So far he's always the one that saves the day. But he's so vulnerable and broken in other ways that it makes up for that.

I'm wondering how dear dad got to go to a mental health facility instead of prison.

And the last scene where Malcolm administers chloroform to himself and then dreams the same old dream but it goes further and he sees his mother. Has she been lying to him too?

His sister is boring vanilla. I hope they develop her character more.

Old 10-22-2019, 09:49 AM

Only thing on Mondays for me.

Well, crafted show 10/21/19 - so glad we are getting more on the girl cop's history
and they are becoming friends. The complicated crime scenes he figures out are great fun.
Anything with Bellamy, the mom, I will watch.
Loved the line, "Oh, if we were sophomores at Wellesley."
She is always so sexually provocative.
Had no idea he has memories we don't know about!

Old 10-22-2019, 10:33 AM
KCZ

4,673 posts, read 3,665,713 times
Last week his mother convinced him his memories were bogus. Now she gives him an old photo convincing him the opposite. Enough of the BS already.

Old 10-22-2019, 11:29 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
Last week his mother convinced him his memories were bogus. Now she gives him an old photo convincing him the opposite. Enough of the BS already.
I haven't figured out yet if Mom is a good guy or a bad guy. I didn't see anything in that box that would indicate to anyone (except Malcolm, who had some new memories as he viewed the photos) that dad was a serial killer, or that Mom knew about it.

She convinced the police that she knew something was going on, but she just thought he was cheating. I'm not sure that's true. Why would she frantically tell Malcolm to stay out of Dad's stuff if she thought he was only cheating? Tell him to never speak of the woman in the box?

Old 10-22-2019, 11:35 AM
KCZ

4,673 posts, read 3,665,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
I haven't figured out yet if Mom is a good guy or a bad guy. I didn't see anything in that box that would indicate to anyone (except Malcolm, who had some new memories as he viewed the photos) that dad was a serial killer, or that Mom knew about it.

She convinced the police that she knew something was going on, but she just thought he was cheating. I'm not sure that's true. Why would she frantically tell Malcolm to stay out of Dad's stuff if she thought he was only cheating? Tell him to never speak of the woman in the box?

There's a lot going on with Mom that we don't know about. I think she knew about Dad's murders and didn't protest until Malcolm was involved. And what's up with the woman who solicited money for her human-trafficking charity? That whole interaction was very odd.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:29 AM

12,773 posts, read 14,983,025 times
I fell asleep during ep #4, so fortunately, I can restore it on my DVR to rewatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
I enjoy it too. I had to make a choice between this and All Rise which airs in the same time slot, and it turns out I'm glad I chose this.

Malcolm is a bit of a know it all like Sherlock in Elementary. So far he's always the one that saves the day. But he's so vulnerable and broken in other ways that it makes up for that.

I'm wondering how dear dad got to go to a mental health facility instead of prison....

His sister is boring vanilla. I hope they develop her character more.
So I guess you don't have a DVR or other recording machine to record BOTH shows at once?

I agree the sister is boring & brings nothing to the show. But, they need some kind of "pawn" to add something a bit more to the show.

Old 11-06-2019, 08:57 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Predictable but still entertaining to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV