Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2021, 05:40 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,577,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I watch Tarik’s shows, and I saw whats her name on Dancing with the Stars.

Don’t you feel a bit like they are all sizzle and no steak?

Well….I kind of identified with Chrishell a little because of her divorce. It was totally different than mine ofc….but the thing that was the same was the shock of it all for her & Justin had somebody else too. So he was out the door & moved on. So…I’m excited to see where her new romance goes with Jason. I like Heather too because it looks like she has a super loving relationship with Tarek like I do with my husband AND Tarek is protective of her. So I really want to see their wedding tho it’s starting to feel like they won’t be showing it in season 4. Maya is grounded too & Mary reminds me of my husband’s friend’s wife. I don’t identify with all of them ofc…(like Christine or Davina or Amanza)….but I like the show AND I’m super excited for the OC spin-off to see the homes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2021, 02:19 PM

326 posts, read 200,505 times
I just can’t fathom buying an $8 million house that only has three bedrooms!
There were a couple on season four that were only three bedrooms
Granted I know that they had media rooms and probably an office that they’re not counting as a bedroom, but still…….
Christines Spanx must be super fabulous when they show her only a few weeks post C-section!
Mine don’t work that good 30 years post C-section!

Old 12-10-2021, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago2vegas View Post
I just can’t fathom buying an $8 million house that only has three bedrooms!
There were a couple on season four that were only three bedrooms
Granted I know that they had media rooms and probably an office that they’re not counting as a bedroom, but still…….

But it’s the age, location & views AND the finish & amenities. The same house could cost twice as much with double the square footage & bedrooms. IMO the number of bedrooms isn’t important if you <3 the views & everything else about it.

edit: I’m totally hoping for a beach view. It is my dream home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago2vegas View Post
Christines Spanx must be super fabulous when they show her only a few weeks post C-section!

She was in a side peekaboo dress below the waist when she was with Maya & Vanessa to girl talk. She looks fabulous…it’s not spanx. Tho IMO it’s more like 6 or 8 wks & editing.

Old 12-18-2021, 03:40 PM

I haven’t seen a lot of Tarek in Selling Sunset with Heather yet. BUT…did anybody watch their wedding show? Loved her dress! AND…I loved how they said they have to show each other how much they are loved every day.

Old 12-28-2021, 03:57 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,103,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Two months for a standard c-section, I can’t imagine for an emergency one where she almost died.

Something is off with the entire thing. Whether it’s editing, stretching the truth or completely faking it.
I agree. My BFF is tiny to begin with but she lost 14 pounds with her pregnancy with an emergency C Section and is an avid yogi and runner. She couldn't work out for a couple of months after her ordeal.

No way is she doing yoga two weeks after a normal C Section. She's also toxic to watch and is always gaslighting someone. She ruins this show.

Old 12-28-2021, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post

No way is she doing yoga two weeks after a normal C Section. She's also toxic to watch and is always gaslighting someone. She ruins this show.

Tho she has spoken out about editing AND what she was really going through after giving birth. IMO ppl continue to be too harsh on her. She doesn’t control the editing. AND..she has talked about what she was going through & things ppl didn’t understand like the post partum depression & panic attacks she had. She looks amazing so ppl are obsessed to bring her down & make themselves feel better IMO….but she went through some hard stuff too.

If they felt she was ruining the show, they would take her off…but ppl love to hate a “villain”, especially one that looks so good after giving birth. If I ever have a baby, I would want to look the same way after 6 months.^^

Old 01-23-2022, 02:40 PM

Season 5 has already filmed!^^ So…it looks like there won’t be too much time until the next season drops!! It is supposed to start covering Jason & Chrishell’s relationship BUT they broke up already. She said that men have the luxury of time when it comes to planning babies & they didn’t agree about the issue. It makes sense because she is older…39 or 40?

Tbh, they didn’t seem like a good couple IMO…so, I’m kinda more surprised they were a couple at all especially because he is her boss. Awkward now…tho he is close friends with his other ex in the office, Mary.

Old 05-22-2023, 01:56 PM

Has anybody started watching the new season yet? It just dropped. I watched the 1st episode & I am surprised to see Chrishell is back. They didn’t have her return to the office yet, but that’s coming. And, they did show with her new partner “G flip”. I don’t know how that is going to be anything but awkward with Jason & everybody. How do you change that much basically overnight? I can see why Mary kind of backed away from their friendship a little.

I’m not saying that Chrishell shouldn’t be herself & be happy. But I have to wonder if 2 big surprise breakups & being hurt by 2 men back to back doesn’t have something to do with her head space right now.

Anyone agree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV