Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 11:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Found something about Molly ....

Molly Burnett Interview | SalemSpectator.com

Never heard of the show, though. Guess I'll have to google that one, too. Gee ... that's a lot of googling for me. Never googled so much in one day.
An improv Soap? That ought to be great. I would love to see it.

What's ACME? If it's a cable station I won't be getting it. They mentioned Travis Schuldt. He and Eric Martsolf both played the role of Ethan Winthrop at different times on "Passions."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
I think you're right. I like Melanie but she was especially fun to watch when she was a bad girl.
I wonder where she's going after Days. Maybe prime-time. I'll have to google that.
Were you watching when Adrienne was Bonnie? She was a whole lot more interesting and a whole lot less boring. Her and her little doggie Max. When she dressed up in a sexy Santa outfit to sell Christmas trees she was a real hoot.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:15 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,595,896 times
Chad needs to work on his crying skills. It was odd to see his attempt at acting.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:55 AM

19,208 posts, read 16,689,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
An improv Soap? That ought to be great. I would love to see it.

What's ACME? If it's a cable station I won't be getting it. They mentioned Travis Schuldt. He and Eric Martsolf both played the role of Ethan Winthrop at different times on "Passions."
It's not on television, at all. It's all online and it airs only once a week ... I think. I watched it last night and it's kinda corny. Surprisingly, Brady and Sonny (can't recall the actors names) are in it. Also, the guy that played Deacon on Y&R was in it. It's total improv, which makes it comical because the actors are not sure how their scene will go, based on what the other actor says to them. If Molly is good at improv, she'll be great in it. The only people I've ever seen really terrific at improv are Wayne Brady and Collin something or other. I can't even recall the name of the show right now they used to appear on. It was a British show and with a different host and then Drew Cary took over as host and it was done over here. Got a little off track here with all the talk about improv. Check this out .... http://www.scandalcrest.com/ Just click on "watch full episodes." Shows up like a youtube video

Quote:
Were you watching when Adrienne was Bonnie? She was a whole lot more interesting and a whole lot less boring. Her and her little doggie Max. When she dressed up in a sexy Santa outfit to sell Christmas trees she was a real hoot.
I never saw that. Must have been during my hiatus from the show which was about 15 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Chad needs to work on his crying skills. It was odd to see his attempt at acting.
Yeah. He's not a great actor when it comes to crying. Must be a guy thing.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:10 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Quote:
I knew that actress had played two separate characters on the show, but I don't remember Bonnie.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Has she played 2, or 3? Maybe it was only 2...

Old 09-26-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
It's not on television, at all. It's all online and it airs only once a week ... I think. I watched it last night and it's kinda corny. Surprisingly, Brady and Sonny (can't recall the actors names) are in it. Also, the guy that played Deacon on Y&R was in it. It's total improv, which makes it comical because the actors are not sure how their scene will go, based on what the other actor says to them. If Molly is good at improv, she'll be great in it. The only people I've ever seen really terrific at improv are Wayne Brady and Collin something or other. I can't even recall the name of the show right now they used to appear on. It was a British show and with a different host and then Drew Cary took over as host and it was done over here. Got a little off track here with all the talk about improv. Check this out .... http://www.scandalcrest.com/ Just click on "watch full episodes." Shows up like a youtube video

I never saw that. Must have been during my hiatus from the show which was about 15 years.

Yeah. He's not a great actor when it comes to crying. Must be a guy thing.
Okay, yay online. I will look for it. Can't wait to see it.

The Bonnie character was a hoot. She was after Mickey Horton. Everyone thought Maggie was dead but I cannot remember why. So Bonnie married Mickey or she lived with him or something like that. She was a real floozy. Then Maggie came back. They both wanted him. Bonnie was so funny. So opposite of Adrienne. A real hoochy koochy girl. She played all kinds of tricks to get poor Mickey in her clutches. She had this little dog called Max she carried around. I'll see if I can dig up any videos on Youtube of it. Sometimes you can find old episodes there. Those were the only two characters I know of that she played.

The show that you are thinking of is "Whose Line is it Anyway?" I saw them perform in person when they came to Portland and they were awesome. Improv isn't as difficult as it looks. There are tricks to it. I have done it. It's a lot of fun.

I agree with eggalegga, Chad is not a very good crier. Not so great in the acting department either. His fight scene with Nick's was better than EJ's and Rafe's though. Theirs was the phoniest one I have ever seen.

Peter Brickell did a good job today of covering for Peggy McKay when she got Bo and Roman's names mixed up. He made it sound like something any ordinary parent would do; get one sibling's name subsituted for another's. It made it more realistic than just letting it go past. Very professional. I sure will hate to see him go.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:24 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,235,512 times
So what do you think EJ has in mind for Rafe?

Old 09-26-2012, 06:17 PM

Just watched Scandal Crest. Hilarious! Mrs. Sterling was the best. I want to see more!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
So what do you think EJ has in mind for Rafe?
When Rafe first came into the picture, didn't he have some sort of scandal about being responsible for the death of his fiance? Her sister tried to kill him because of it but failed. They never followed up on his past secret life but maybe that's what EJ is going to reveal now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV