Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 08:53 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Awwwww. The closing scene with Sami and Rafe was sooooo cute. "I know!"

But is Nicole going to lose yet another baby? That is just too much. How can the writers be so mean? Of course it will tie things up nicely by letting Rafe and Daniel off the hook but no matter how sneaky and nasty Nicole is she just doesn't deserve to go through that again. Well, of course we don't know for sure. I hope the new doctor just couldn't hear the fetal heartbeat because of the baby's position or something.

Lucas was on, I think it was last week, with Will. It looks like Lucas is having some problems with Will's being gay so maybe they will have a storyline about that rather than having a Lucas/Sami thing now that Sami will be with Rafe.
That's exactly what I was thinking! I saw the spoiler somewhere and hoped it was just wrong. I agree it would tie things up, but what fun would that be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 AM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Oh, no, Nicole has to have the baby. I want EJ to know what a lying witch Nicole is! *evil grin*

Old 10-05-2012, 02:32 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Uh Oh!!!
Spoiler
Nicole's baby died

Old 10-05-2012, 05:43 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Why do they keep doing that to Nicole? So I wonder if she will tell Daniel and Rafe? Remember when she kept losing her first baby from EJ? Is she going to go down to the nursery and steal a baby like she did when she stold Sami's baby? Good grief! What is with those writers?

I am so tired of Jen arguing with Daniel. But I guess now they are being nice to one another. I wonder if Rafe will tell Sami the truth about his not being the father of Nicole's baby. He should tell her the truth. She says she would be on board with whatever he tells her and I think she would be if he explained why he is doing it.

I guess we will find out on Monday.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 AM

198 posts, read 421,959 times
any chance the baby is not dead and ej or stephano arranged for this new doctor to tell nichole it had died so they can take it from her? i thought she really played that scene well when she was alone looking at the baby clothes and crying.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith View Post
any chance the baby is not dead and ej or stephano arranged for this new doctor to tell nichole it had died so they can take it from her? i thought she really played that scene well when she was alone looking at the baby clothes and crying.
Wow! I wish you wrote for the show. That would be a great story. But I don't think so. It's probably just a way for the new writers to wrap up a storyline.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith View Post
Creative thinking but how would they be able to stop the baby from kicking if it wasn't really dead? Sedation?

I was pretty surprised the writers did this to Nicole again, though. She already lost one baby, I thought for sure it was her time to be a mommy but you might be right, Minervah. Maybe they wanted to wrap up the story because it was going nowhere.

Don't miss the show next week. Lots of surprises in store. I know what but I'm not tellin'

Old 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Creative thinking but how would they be able to stop the baby from kicking if it wasn't really dead? Sedation?

I was pretty surprised the writers did this to Nicole again, though. She already lost one baby, I thought for sure it was her time to be a mommy but you might be right, Minervah. Maybe they wanted to wrap up the story because it was going nowhere.

Don't miss the show next week. Lots of surprises in store. I know what but I'm not tellin'
You little tease you!

I won't be around for Wednesday's show but I will watch in online Thursday morning before Thursday's show.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
You little tease you!

I won't be around for Wednesday's show but I will watch in online Thursday morning before Thursday's show.
I think I'll have to DM you with the link to where I get my spoilers.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post

I was pretty surprised the writers did this to Nicole again, though. She already lost one baby, I thought for sure it was her time to be a mommy but you might be right, Minerva. Maybe they wanted to wrap up the story because it was going nowhere.

Don't miss the show next week. Lots of surprises in store. I know what but I'm not telling'
Another thought along those lines. What if Nicole's first baby isn't really dead? I mean the doctors told Nicole it was stillborn. But she didn't see it did she? I can't remember if they showed it to her or just took it away. If she didn't see it, maybe it really wasn't dead and Stefano knew about it all along. He could have had it taken away hidden it somewhere, had it raised and never told anyone. Didn't he do something like that with EJ and Tony? I wasn't watching when they were growing up. But old Steffy seems to have kids stashed all over the world so why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV