Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times

Advertisements

The Salem jail cells crack me up too. If anyone has ever seen a real jail cell, you know the bars are actually a lot closer together. But on tv, the bars are farther apart because the camera can get better close up shots of the person behind the bars if they are wider apart. Otherwise the bars get in the way of the shot. Still, for authenticity sake, cop shows usually do have the bars more realisticly spaced and don't bother with the between bar close ups like the soaps do.

And once again someone overhears a conversation because a door just happens to be open. EJ lurks behind Nicole's hospital door. How convenient. Still, all he apparently heard was her telling Rafe they have to stick to the story of her baby's being his (Rafe's). I don't think EJ heard her actually say that the baby was his (EJ's). It's getting kind of sticky. Now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 12:30 AM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
Cheap jails due to budget cuts. Can't afford the good steel.

Yeah, what's with all the eavesdropping in the hospital hallways? People just walk around there willy nilly, listening in on conversations. Oh wait. That happens to me every time I go to the grocery store. Since the invention of cell phones, I know more about the private lives of complete strangers than I ever wanted to know. I've got the skinny on who's zoomin' who and who's going out of town for the weekend. If I was a crook, I could rob those people's houses blind.

Old 10-16-2012, 04:44 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,597,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Cheap jails due to budget cuts. Can't afford the good steel.
Yeah, that also explains the fugly, baby blue, alunimum, mini blinds in "the hospital room." I was hoping some set dresser would change those...but nope.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:16 PM

Default Never a dull moment

I was afraid EJ would get after Jennifer. That girl is in for a heap 'o trouble. That'll teach her to mind her own business.

I can certainly see Nicole and EJ joining forces again and Nicole abandoning Rafe and Daniel.

But what's up with Nick? He seems to be upset that Gabi was once Will's girlfriend.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Yeah, that also explains the fugly, baby blue, alunimum, mini blinds in "the hospital room." I was hoping some set dresser would change those...but nope.
Good eye! I haven't noticed but now that you mention it, I'll be watching for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I was afraid EJ would get after Jennifer. That girl is in for a heap 'o trouble. That'll teach her to mind her own business.

I can certainly see Nicole and EJ joining forces again and Nicole abandoning Rafe and Daniel.

But what's up with Nick? He seems to be upset that Gabi was once Will's girlfriend.
Yeah, I can see EJ going after Jen, too. Poor Jen. She's really gotten herself in a pickle being mixed up with the likes of Nicole Walker and EJ Dimera.

I was especially moved, listening to Bo talk about Caroline and how difficult it is to watch a loved one slip away, right before your eyes. I had tears in my eyes, watching that scene because I remember saying the same thing about my mom. It was really hard to live through that. I'm really glad they are doing a story about this, even if it brings back old memories.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:54 PM

EJ told Nicole he wouldn't go after Rafe but then he barges into Rafe's apartment with his little recorder with Nicole's confession. He is going to go after all of them and won't stop until he leaves a bloody trail. Sami will be devastated Rafe lied to her to protect Nicole. I don't think she will go back to EJ but she won't want to be with Rafe. And I think EJ will feel that Nicole would not have lost the baby had she been under his watchful eye.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...........

Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,183,468 times
My heart is breaking for Caroline. What a compelling story.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:21 PM

I wonder now if Peter Breckell will be staying on the show now that his character will be staying with Caroline rather than sailing around the world.

Unless Peggy McKay will be leaving. This is the best story they have had in a long time.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:33 PM

I haven't found any info on Peggy McCay leaving. And she's evasive when questioned about her health, too. Love the scene where Kayla, Roman and Bo were discussing her condition, though. Wish all families would take the time to do that instead of bailing out and leaving one to do the hard stuff.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I haven't found any info on Peggy McCay leaving. And she's evasive when questioned about her health, too. Love the scene where Kayla, Roman and Bo were discussing her condition, though. Wish all families would take the time to do that instead of bailing out and leaving one to do the hard stuff.
I liked it too but I did find it a bit odd they dhose a coffee shop to discuss it in. I would think a more quiet setting in a home would have been better than a public place. But I like the idea of Bo taking over because even though Kayla is a doctor I think Caroline feels more comfortable with Bo kind of in charge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV