Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2013, 11:48 AM

5,118 posts, read 16,562,176 times

Advertisements

Wow! The past 2 episodes have been great!

Now we know why Nick is homophobic. Loved that Will overheard the dialogue b/t Nick & Jensen (was that his name?). Will now knows why Nick is the way he is.

Loved Sonny delivering Ariana. Loved Sonny's lines, non verbal expressions, and overall acting.

The scenes at the hospital were a big jumbled/hard to follow but it was great that so many Salemites were there for Will, Gabi & the Ariana. I felt bad for Nick. He needed Maggie there. Wish at some point she would've showed up before he left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 08:00 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,353,463 times
Oh my. Brady's phone fell under the table. So will he walk in on Kristin and John or will Marlena? Or will Marlena find Brady, show him the picture and will they both go to confront Kristin and find her with John?

Stupid John! Now that the picture is in Marlena's hands, she has the goods on Kristen and John didn't have to seduce Kristen to save Brady. And he has lost Marlena. If he tells Marlena he was just seducing Kristen and treating her so cruelling just to save Brady and Marlena accepts that and takes him back, she is a bigger fool that ever walked the face of the earth.

Oh what a tangled web we weave............

Old 05-28-2013, 04:14 PM

Default On The Edge Of My Seat

Wow! It keeps getting better and better.

Poor Kristen. I feel so sorry for her. Just when she decides she loves and wants Brady, the axe falls on her head. The picture is found, Brady sees it and the phone messages will be discovered as soon as that waitress picks up his phone and returns it to him. Maybe she will even be thrown in jail for arranging the attack on Brady. Her goose is not only cooked, it is fried, broiled and fricasseed.

And Nick, bringing the baby to Will was so heartbreaking. When the baby was missing from its crib I knew that's what happened. But the last scene where Nick took her into Will's room, oh my gosh, the look on his face. It just got to me and that's a rarity for TV to have that kind of effect on me.

I am just so bummed I am going to miss tomorrow's episode!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 PM

19,148 posts, read 16,545,970 times
I agree, today's episode was a good one. The past couple of weeks have been good, too. Finally, writers are doing justice to the characters.

I'm anxious to see how the whole Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny relationship will go from here on out. Now that Sonny and Will know what happened to Nick in prison and that Will took a bullet for him, Nick bringing the baby to Will today was a monumental effort. He did a good thing.

No love loss for me with Kristen. Conniving little witch is finally going to be busted. Brady will probably hit the bottle or pills again. He always seems to turn to drugs and alcohol after life beats him up. What a wimp!

Marlena should tell John to take a hike. If his decision to divorce her was a ruse to break up Kristen and Brady, he doesn't deserve the woman. He should have confided in her as to what his plan was, instead of kicking her to the curb. Hey Marlena! Roman's the man for you.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:36 PM

Aw, I still feel bad for Kristen because she has finally has decided to mend her evil ways but it is too late. If Brady wimps out again it's because of his own weakness and because he keeps making the wrong choices. Although either Arianna or Taylor would have worked out if they hadn't died horrible deaths.

He just can't help it. Either he hooks up with loonies or he evokes the "Little Joe Cartwright Syndrome" in which every nice girl he likes meets a tragic ending.

I completely agree about John and Marlena though. She needs to kick him to the curb alright. And then kick him into the street. What a jerk. A pompous jerk to think he could get past those security guards after breaking into an hotel room and threatening a guest. He should have been jailed even if Kristen didn't stop to press charges.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:53 AM

Yup. For Kristen, it's too little too late. I hope Aileen Davidson is going to stay on the show. I don't know what else they could do for her story line since it's been centered on revenge against John and Marlena, since she arrived in Salem. She has no other life.

Old 05-29-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Yup. For Kristen, it's too little too late. I hope Aileen Davidson is going to stay on the show. I don't know what else they could do for her story line since it's been centered on revenge against John and Marlena, since she arrived in Salem. She has no other life.
I hope they can find a way for her to stay too. I have never seen her before this and I enjoy watching her. It took me awhile to warm up to her but now I like the character.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:24 AM

Aileen used to be a regular on Y&R, playing the part of Ashley Abbott. She did return for a couple scenes but it was just a temporary gig.

On another note, what sort of cop hands classified documents to an eight-year-old? That wasn't even realistic. I wonder what sort of punishment Hope will dish out to Ciara when she finds out? And the moron cop who gave it to her should be fired. It would have made more sense to have the envelope drop off the desk and get lodged somewhere. Apparently, no one cleans the office since it sat there in the bookcase for days (or was it weeks).

Old 05-29-2013, 11:34 AM

5,118 posts, read 16,562,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Aw, I still feel bad for Kristen because she has finally has decided to mend her evil ways but it is too late. If Brady wimps out again it's because of his own weakness and because he keeps making the wrong choices. Although either Arianna or Taylor would have worked out if they hadn't died horrible deaths...
Brady's deceased fiancées were Arianna & Madison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I agree, today's episode was a good one. The past couple of weeks have been good, too. Finally, writers are doing justice to the characters.

I'm anxious to see how the whole Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny relationship will go from here on out. Now that Sonny and Will know what happened to Nick in prison and that Will took a bullet for him, Nick bringing the baby to Will today was a monumental effort. He did a good thing.

No love loss for me with Kristen. Conniving little witch is finally going to be busted. Brady will probably hit the bottle or pills again. He always seems to turn to drugs and alcohol after life beats him up. What a wimp!

Marlena should tell John to take a hike. If his decision to divorce her was a ruse to break up Kristen and Brady, he doesn't deserve the woman. He should have confided in her as to what his plan was, instead of kicking her to the curb. Hey Marlena! Roman's the man for you.
I'm also pissed that John didn't include Marlena in his plan. Soaps are known for this crap.

I too can't wait to watch the downfall of Kristen. She deserves what she gets....sadly, Brady doesn't. I'm kind of hoping he leans on Nicole. I really wanted her to have more of an active role in exposing Kristen lies and thus "rescuing" Brady (or at least helping John, Marlena and Victor) save Brady from Kristen's evilness.

I wonder what all will be shared regarding Nick/Jensen's time in prison. I really like seeing how loving Sonny is. And once Will finds out Sonny delivered Arianna, Will and Sonny will have an even deeper bond.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Brady's deceased fiancées were Arianna & Madison.
Whoops! I got my Taylor and Madison names mixed up. Kinda forgot which was which. Senior moment.

Yes and yes about the policeman handing the letter to Ciara. I mentioned before that he should have followed up by making certain Hope got it but yeah, he should never have left it with her in the first place. While Ciara should have been punished a for doing that I agree the cop should be fired. I think in the real world, he would have been.

I am going to watch today's episode online tomorrow morning as soon as it becomes available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV