Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2014, 01:27 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,376,800 times

Advertisements

Liam had to have had the hardest head in the world. First Jennifer hits him on the head with a fireplace poker and he doesn't get knocked out and then Nicole clobbers him with a shovel and that doesn't do the trick either. Sheesh! I kept thinking "vampire" as he lay there with that tree limb sticking out of his chest. Finally, that was the thing that killed him.

I actually missed a lot of episodes over the past two weeks. Did they explain how both Nicole and Dr. Dan were able to get to Smith Island so quickly? It seems to me that in the past they always said the ferry only went every few hours or so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 03:14 PM

41,878 posts, read 74,938,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I kept thinking "vampire" as he lay there with that tree limb sticking out of his chest. Finally, that was the thing that killed him.
Bwah hahahaha! I haven't seen today's episode yet; can't wait!

Old 05-02-2014, 09:43 PM

436 posts, read 669,108 times
Just read James Scott aka EJ will be leaving...I'll miss him. He brings a lot of depth to the character and adds interest to Salem in general.

BREAKING NEWS: James Scott Wraps-Up His Run As EJ DiMera Today At Days of our Lives! | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews

Old 05-02-2014, 11:04 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,376,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_link View Post
Just read James Scott aka EJ will be leaving...I'll miss him. He brings a lot of depth to the character and adds interest to Salem in general.

BREAKING NEWS: James Scott Wraps-Up His Run As EJ DiMera Today At Days of our Lives! | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews
Aw, I will miss him too. He is a really good actor not to mention very easy to look at.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:41 PM

436 posts, read 669,108 times
His lovely accent doesn't hurt either!

Old 05-03-2014, 11:16 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,822,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Aw, I will miss him too. He is a really good actor not to mention very easy to look at.
He's gorgeous. I can't wait to see what he moves on to next.

I think a good recast would be the guy who played Adam on Y&R. Everyone deserves a second chance. I'm not fully aware of the circumstances of what happened at Y&R but the past is the past and I'd love to see him again in a role like EJ.

Old 05-05-2014, 05:56 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,965,222 times
Awwww man!! EJ's leaving? That makes me sad. We're stuck with Nick and that whole story line but EJ is gone? Ugh.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:47 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,822,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Awwww man!! EJ's leaving? That makes me sad. We're stuck with Nick and that whole story line but EJ is gone? Ugh.
We may not be stuck with Nick much longer. At least I hope that the direction this story is going towards.

Old 05-06-2014, 09:19 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,771,171 times
How many scenes of that little brat Ciara do we need to see? Again, I've never seen a more guileful child character than hers. And again, she sassed an adult when she said to Aidan, "Good goin', bigmouth," with no comment from her mother. Instead, Hope gave a look of consternation to Aidan. In addition to addressing Ciara's "sad face" manipulations, she should do a little parenting and correct that kid's disrespect towards adults.

What a snot!

Old 05-06-2014, 11:31 AM

41,878 posts, read 74,938,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
How many scenes of that little brat Ciara do we need to see? Again, I've never seen a more guileful child character than hers. And again, she sassed an adult when she said to Aidan, "Good goin', bigmouth," with no comment from her mother. Instead, Hope gave a look of consternation to Aidan.
Hope always has been a brat herself, and now she has a mini-me. Wonderful.

And then you have big sister Julie telling Nick what a wonderful guy he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV