Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2015, 05:14 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,894,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
There is a "spoiler" feature on CD for a reason. Please use it if you think you just have to tell of something rumor or otherwise you have read. Some of us don't like to know beforehand. Thank you.
I honestly thought he died over the summer. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2015, 04:54 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I honestly thought he died over the summer. Sorry.

I can see why you might have thought that, given that the article is three months old!

Anyway, I'm ambivalent towards Daniel. But now I'm wondering who else they'll be pairing Nicole with.

Old 12-24-2015, 10:37 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I can see why you might have thought that, given that the article is three months old!

Anyway, I'm ambivalent towards Daniel. But now I'm wondering who else they'll be pairing Nicole with.
Maybe Daniel's friend Flynn?

Old 12-27-2015, 01:03 PM

Sometimes they get it right. I loved the fight between Theresa and Kate on Wednesday. It is very real that Theresa's design should hit a snag at first. The size 00 model who refused to wear a dress because it made her look pregnant and the dress that fell apart made sense. It's just nonsense to have us believe that Theresa, with no training or help would be able to pull off a fashion miracle the very first try no matter how hard she worked.

The way those two went at each other was priceless. Theresa fighting Kate's insults had me rolling on the floor. "David Bowie's clothes!" Yeah, Kate dresses like a demented gypsy. She is far too bowlegged to pull off leggings. Maggie looks good in them she has the legs for it. So does Adrienne. Kate looks like a turkey wishbone no one wanted to pull. And to top it off here comes my girl Anne, champagne in hand to **** off Kate even further. She was kind of out of line but if she sticks to business, she could be an asset. Kate is horrible at HR and at least Anne knows her stuff. And for once, poor Nicole just stood by, speechless. That was a great scene.

Also here's one about "Agony Abi." It's already been aired on a "Day's" promo so fair warning, if you watch shows on NBC, you might see it during the commercial breaks.

Spoiler
I saw a promo on TV last night where a nurse was telling Abi that Thomas couldn't possibly be Ben's son. Not that it was a surprise but I was surprised to see it.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:14 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
. She is far too bowlegged to pull off leggings. .[/spoiler]
I'm glad you mentioned that. Three times I have watched Kate walk and every time she is so pigeon toed I marveled she could even walk. I TIVO so I reran to be sure of what I was watching. The woman looks almost crippled. Very strange looking.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I'm glad you mentioned that. Three times I have watched Kate walk and every time she is so pigeon toed I marveled she could even walk. I TIVO so I reran to be sure of what I was watching. The woman looks almost crippled. Very strange looking.
Lauren Koslow who plays Kate is in her lower 60's. She looks really good but wears such odd outfits. I read she really is a David Bowie fan so maybe that was a little joke about her dressing like him. She does dress oddly and much too young for her age. Some older women can pull it off but she really can't.

It could be she has a bone deficiency due to her age or maybe she is just that way but she looked really bad in those leggings. She is the last one to talk about fashion. Her character is the last one who should be judging fashion, Teresa and Nicole always look nice. Teresa had a point when she criticized Kate for her taste in clothes.

Old 12-28-2015, 01:16 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I...Anyway, I'm ambivalent towards Daniel. But now I'm wondering who else they'll be pairing Nicole with.
I'm hoping she'll get back with Eric.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:00 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
wondering why Eric is even on the show now. No story line at all, no romance, no real job, no Sami to play off of. Maybe he will be next to get the boot.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:23 PM

I wish Hope would go away. She seems determined to get Rafe in trouble and all he is doing is trying to help her. Besides her shrewish nagging at him to share the findings he has regarding her murder case which she knows he can't give her, now she steals information from his desk. If it's ever found out she has those phone numbers, he could get in trouble for not keeping them safe or he could even be accused of helping her to get them.

When he told her outright that he didn't want to risk losing his badge helping her she didn't even blink an eye. She just kept nagging. She doesn't care who she hurts just so she gets her own way. What a spoiled brat. And how could she not think Ciara wouldn't find out about her arrest? In a small town like Salem with the Internet and Social Media? Of course Ciara's school mates would find out and tell her. It would be better coming from Hope first.

I would like to see her charged for Malcolm's murder, convicted and thrown in jail. But that would never happen.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:10 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Yup. Well there's the fictional cliché I predicted months ago: paternity test>> sick baby>>treatment requiring blood-typing (transfusion or transplant)>>true parentage revealed.

Some things never change on these shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV