Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2012, 06:52 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,431,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
How many times have they killed Stefano off!?! lol
"Oh my God, they killed Steffy!!" "You Ba$tards!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 06:56 PM

19,194 posts, read 16,672,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
How lame!! First of all, don't the writers know you can't feel a throat pulse through leather gloves? Second, wouldn't handling the gun in leather gloves smear the fingerprints on the gun? Third, wouldn't eight fingerprints sort of smear each other?

This is simply to lead us into recognizing the eight possibilities of who the shooter could be. I guess Lexie is out then. She did really seem genuinely surprised and upset. So who dunnit?

Apparently, the show can't afford to hire a consultant that will give them forensic tutelage otherwise it might be just a teensie bit more realistic.

Since all the suspects are key players on the show, I'm thinking it might be a hit man, hired by a nemesis. I still lean toward Ian because I know he's leaving the show and what better way to send him off than in handcuffs. Although, he was pretty relaxed when he answered the door and found Kate standing there looking liked a drowned rat. So maybe he didn't pull the trigger but paid someone to do it.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:00 PM

I thought about that when I saw Ian too! I remember he told Kate he would take "take care" of Stefano. But I agree he is not the type to pull the trigger himself; he would hire someone do it for him.

I didn't know he was leaving too. Is there going to be anyone left on that show?

Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Didn't get to see it today - what happened?
Stefano (apparently) dead but can we be sure? Even though there was blood on the chair and a bullet in his head ... oh and the coroner took his body away, are we really sure?

Roman is hot on the trail of the killer, though. He's narrowed it down to about five, six or no wait, seven people?

I wondered what the summer story line would be and now we have it. Solving the murder of Stefano ... who quite possibly isn't even dead!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I thought about that when I saw Ian too! I remember he told Kate he would take "take care" of Stefano. But I agree he is not the type to pull the trigger himself; he would hire someone do it for him.

I didn't know he was leaving too. Is there going to be anyone left on that show?

I think they're cleaning house on some of the characters. Fine by me, too. The story lines are stupid and I'm ready to see some new faces.

Can't remember when I read that Ian McAllister (sorry if misspelled) is leaving but I read he was given his pink slip. Let's see ... that makes him, Austin, Carrie, Jennifer, Jack and Melanie. You're right, M. Who's going to be left except Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Will, Chad, EJ, Daniel, Nicole, Brady (even though he hasn't been around), Maggie, Victor, Billie and every once in a while, Justin and Adrian. Oh wait! One more that isn't leaving ... Sami. How could I forget? Woe is me, poor me, it's all about me Sami!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:09 PM

Nah, Stefano isn't dead. The writers will have the audience chant "I do believe in Mafiosos, I do believe in Mafiosos" a-la Peter Pan and the Phoenix will rise again.

Some who leave Days seem to wind up on the Family channel's "Melissa and Joey." The actress who played Mia has a permanent role. Guest roles were the guys who played Phillip and Quinn. Maybe we will see Ian there.

I bet the writers on "Days" will drag out the "who killed Stefano" plot up until NBC begins to show the summer Olympics and then they will give us a cliffhanger that won't get resolved until after the games. By that time I just may not care.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:23 PM

I bet you're right about dragging it out until the Olympics start.

I didn't know Mia ended up on the Family Channel. I don't have cable or satellite so I'm not up on all the programs. The few cable shows I do watch, I see online. I watch way too much TV, as it is.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:25 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,968,733 times
Mars - you watch Days online? Where?!!

You're right about them dragging this out. If it takes until the Olympics start, I def won't care anymore. Sometimes I think they should let the fans take over a story line to make it fresh and different!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I think they're cleaning house on some of the characters. Fine by me, too. The story lines are stupid and I'm ready to see some new faces.

Can't remember when I read that Ian McAllister (sorry if misspelled) is leaving but I read he was given his pink slip. Let's see ... that makes him, Austin, Carrie, Jennifer, Jack and Melanie. You're right, M. Who's going to be left except Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Will, Chad, EJ, Daniel, Nicole, Brady (even though he hasn't been around), Maggie, Victor, Billie and every once in a while, Justin and Adrian. Oh wait! One more that isn't leaving ... Sami. How could I forget? Woe is me, poor me, it's all about me Sami!
I read that Nick is coming back to the show. Will Madison still be there? I think Kate will and Rafe (I hope) Abigail (meh) and Cameron (who is kind of creepy in my book). Oh and Abe, maybe they will find a new love for him.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I bet you're right about dragging it out until the Olympics start.

I didn't know Mia ended up on the Family Channel. I don't have cable or satellite so I'm not up on all the programs. The few cable shows I do watch, I see online. I watch way too much TV, as it is.
I am dumping my cable subscription. Too $$. I bought a digital converter box and and indoor TV antenna last Saturday. Now I just have to get the nerve to try an hook them up.

Broadcast TV, the Internet and Netflix will be my TV sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV