Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 04:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhawk36 View Post
Gotta go with Ginger since I was named after her .. Tina Louise. Apparently my parents expected a boy ... and never bothered to have a girls name. So when the dr came out and told my dad I was a girl ... he panicked, looked up at the TV in the waiting room and picked the first female name he saw on the screen.
My neighbor was named after Tina Louise on purpose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2009, 08:50 AM

3,977 posts, read 3,653,160 times
Hey, you all, here's Mary Ann today, and she is still cute.

YouTube - Dawn Wells Potato Peeling Video

Old 04-03-2009, 09:29 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,787,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth2 View Post
Hey, you all, here's Mary Ann today, and she is still cute.

YouTube - Dawn Wells Potato Peeling Video
Peeling potatoes? What's this? Did I miss something? I must have watched it five or six times and I never noticed. Hmm, better take another look........

Old 04-03-2009, 09:30 AM

3,977 posts, read 3,653,160 times
I thought it was a good idea, for all those potatoes we use for potato salad... leave it to our MaryAnn to know how to cook.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:31 PM

3,318 posts, read 4,113,966 times
First of all, if your stranded on a desert island, the last person you want around is Gilligan. How often did Gilligan blow the chance for a rescue......at least a dozen times. Yes, Mary Ann would be the logical choice on the mainland, but remember, your on an island. Ginger also knew how to make a pie, she was always doing the same work Mary Ann was, and she couldn't run up your credit card like she would back home, either. Ginger the sex kitten wouldn't cost you one dime more than Mary Ann, and theres not much to do on an island, a plus for Ginger.

As for the money thing, would think after not being rescued for a year or so, the castaways would have Mr. Howell behind a plow. If he showed up at your hut wanting you to vacate the premisis after a fight with "Mrs Wentworth", would you not plant your foot up his ass and show him the door ?

Would have to keep the professor around, good plumbers are hard to find. Would have to keep the Skipper around, just so you could sneak up and get a good "BOOP" out of him once in a while. I guess the Skipper would need his first mate, so Gilligan could stick around if they locked him in a cave.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:23 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,207,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post
First of all, if your stranded on a desert island, the last person you want around is Gilligan. How often did Gilligan blow the chance for a rescue......at least a dozen times. Yes, Mary Ann would be the logical choice on the mainland, but remember, your on an island. Ginger also knew how to make a pie, she was always doing the same work Mary Ann was, and she couldn't run up your credit card like she would back home, either. Ginger the sex kitten wouldn't cost you one dime more than Mary Ann, and theres not much to do on an island, a plus for Ginger.

As for the money thing, would think after not being rescued for a year or so, the castaways would have Mr. Howell behind a plow. If he showed up at your hut wanting you to vacate the premisis after a fight with "Mrs Wentworth", would you not plant your foot up his ass and show him the door ?

Would have to keep the professor around, good plumbers are hard to find. Would have to keep the Skipper around, just so you could sneak up and get a good "BOOP" out of him once in a while. I guess the Skipper would need his first mate, so Gilligan could stick around if they locked him in a cave.
Gosh, maybe Gilligan knew something. Remember Return to Gilligans Island? The castaways, having been rescued, found the world not so muc to their liking and arrainged to strand themselves all over again. Hmmmm, where have I seen that one recently ? ? ? ?

Mary Anne could figure out what to do, Ginger just watched and repeated. And wonder what she looked like after a little while. Maybe an improvement?

Ah, don't we all want to go back to Gilligans Island? Even a little? Wouldn't it be nice as a retreat? Just make sure you don't play the "numbers" to get there.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:50 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,338,815 times
Mary Ann without question.

Next would be Marilyn from "The Munsters."

Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie" was next. I used to wonder what was wrong with Major Nelson for constantly resisting that beauty.

Finally, I thought Laura Petrie was also very hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV