U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-21-2009, 06:55 AM

7,106 posts, read 13,267,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
Does anyone think that they rerun shows they are showing might be clues to what is going on? Last night it was 'Firestarter' which was the epi that Payne left in. The show had the watchers in it. I just get the feeling they are trying to tell us something.
Last night hubby said; why are you watching it if it's a repeat..
I said the same thing because it was a "main" show where a lot happened.

I guess Professor Payne wasn't at Jim's funeral because he was unreachable; maybe that answered that.

It started with 5 shadows instead of 6; so was it telling Melinda that someone won't be there long? Or are the shadows insight into Jim dying a dream Melinda is having related to 5 shadows? Maybe the watchers are showing her about what could happen if she keeps helping?

I enjoyed the episode a little more 2nd time around.

edit - I was at the GW web site yesterday, they don't even have the actor that plays "Sam" under the cast (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/bio/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 12:42 PM

7,657 posts, read 7,595,603 times
It is awfully hard to follow anymore this happens to be one of my fav shows . I want Jay Mohr to come back as professor payne .I heard his show is not doing too good so that might happen after all . I dont like the way jim was written back into the show either . and what is so wrong about them exploring Melinda as a young widow finding her way in the world alone ? I think that could have opened up some many more story lines than this one . I am still trying to bounce back btwn where jim ends and Sam begins . I wish that maybe next season Jim finally crosses over and Sam leaves town and they explore Melinda being alone . I do think it would do better that way .Just my opinion though .

Old 02-22-2009, 03:17 PM

6,697 posts, read 8,673,824 times
They need to resolve this whole thing with Jim already. It is a stupid storyline, I cannot imagine anyone is really enjoying that part of it. Hopefully they will finish it up the next episode....

Old 02-22-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I dont like the way jim was written back into the show either . and what is so wrong about them exploring Melinda as a young widow finding her way in the world alone ? I think that could have opened up some many more story lines than this one . I am still trying to bounce back btwn where jim ends and Sam begins . I wish that maybe next season Jim finally crosses over and Sam leaves town and they explore Melinda being alone . I do think it would do better that way .Just my opinion though .
I don't wish to see Melinda alone, I like her with Jim and was looking forward to them developing the story about them and trying to have a baby.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:04 PM

7,657 posts, read 7,595,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't wish to see Melinda alone, I like her with Jim and was looking forward to them developing the story about them and trying to have a baby.
Okay well I understand but now we know that is not going to happen is it ? with Jim being dead and all right ? If the whole show keep going like this I am going to stop watching . I understand how you feel , I really do . I hope that is what truly happens but I dont think it will .

Old 02-22-2009, 06:25 PM

12,958 posts, read 7,429,639 times
Quote:
Okay well I understand but now we know that is not going to happen is it ? with Jim being dead and all right ? If the whole show keep going like this I am going to stop watching . I understand how you feel , I really do . I hope that is what truly happens but I dont think it will .
I've started to watch "Dollhouse" instead of GW now. Even if DH isn't going to last, I'd rather watch it over this stupid, stupid storyline. I would even forgive if it all turns out to be bad dream because then we all could wake up from it!

Old 02-22-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I don't know, I was hoping that Melinda would wake up one day and realize she hasn't had her period... lol

I have no clue how much time we're talking about after Jim's death though. In the show, how long has he been dead? Anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I've started to watch "Dollhouse" instead of GW now. Even if DH isn't going to last, I'd rather watch it over this stupid, stupid storyline. I would even forgive if it all turns out to be bad dream because then we all could wake up from it!
Well I'll only forgive for so long.
If they don't wrap something up they will lose me as a viewer

Old 02-28-2009, 07:40 AM

170 posts, read 286,406 times
Sigh. Another convoluted episode mostly featuring that idiot Jamie Kennedy.
The 'real' Sam got a bit more silent airtime in a reflection.
Now it turns out that Sam rejects the idea of earthbound spirits, causing even more angst to Mel.

Come on writers - get this storyline resolved and lets get on with it already!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:57 AM

Yeah, it was pretty dumb last night.
One minute Sam was there while Melinda was crying that she can see ghosts the next he's gone and she's crossing the guy over. Why wasn't he there to watch that?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 PM

oh my god how lame!

SPOILER if you didnt see it.....

Next week there is an accident and Sam wakes up as Jim?????

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV