Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:33 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm thinking "Jim" is going onto other things and will eventually go into the light. It was HIS shadow that didn't appear on the sidewalk! I always thought it was the professor's. Bummer....Jim was real eye candy!
I agree, I bet he will stick around this season to transition the new "love interest" but then he will move on... Bummer! The show, imo, will not be the same without him.

And I am typing this while I should be watching GW! Darn basketball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 08:37 PM

1,371 posts, read 1,231,415 times
OMG!!!! Did anyone watch the episode tonight??? ERRRR!!! This is my favorite show, but I HATE this show!!! And, now......!!!!! Jim going in the dead guy.....ewww....I think this show is running out of storylines.....

Old 11-15-2008, 06:02 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Wow. Hubby & I walked away like what the heck happened, what did they just do, and where do they get off doing it?

Jim is dead for how many days?
He finds the motorcycle crash and jumps in the body.
I knew he was gonna do it when he put his hand in the AA guy.

So now Melinda knows her hubby's soul is in the new body.
Isn't she supposed to grieve?

Making her jump into a relationship with someone new is tasteless

Old 11-15-2008, 06:30 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times
I am willing to see how this plays out but I can't say that I am happy about the direction GW is going. Have to admin, it was nice to see so much Jim!

Old 11-15-2008, 07:16 AM

Isn't that why they started on this storyline, so that Jim could have more air time? I think it's getting a little far-fetched now, and how are they suppose to work this new romance, with her getting to "know" this dead motorcycle guy, when she knows it's Jim in there, but he doesn't! And, how akward is it, that when she looks at him, she sees Jim, but everyone else will see the the biker guy?
Errr....

Old 11-15-2008, 07:34 AM

3,978 posts, read 8,550,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VC dreamer View Post
Isn't that why they started on this storyline, so that Jim could have more air time? I think it's getting a little far-fetched now, and how are they suppose to work this new romance, with her getting to "know" this dead motorcycle guy, when she knows it's Jim in there, but he doesn't! And, how akward is it, that when she looks at him, she sees Jim, but everyone else will see the the biker guy?
Errr....
Yep, I used to like this show...despite the fact that it is so far fetched, but this new twist is too much! I will probably go back to watching " Are You Smarted Than a Fifth Grader" . It comes on at the same time on in our area.

Old 11-15-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianinark View Post
Yep, I used to like this show...despite the fact that it is so far fetched, but this new twist is too much! I will probably go back to watching " Are You Smarted Than a Fifth Grader" . It comes on at the same time on in our area.
I agree! Is this what happens during the writers' strikes? Stupid storylines?
This show was good at the end of the first season, into the second, but now, ......

Why do they have to always screw up shows?

Old 11-15-2008, 07:51 AM

170 posts, read 453,802 times
I am still annoyed at the show from last night! Jeeze, if they're going to kill him off, let him go already - don't drag him around in another body until May sweeps forcryingoutloud.

Jerico fans - that was Eric, right? Didn't see the credits, and he looks different without the beard.

Old 11-15-2008, 12:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
It was great to get so much Jim last night! Can't say I liked the pic they had at the service...Jim looked like his nose was pushed up against the glass from the inside!

The episode.....I was totally confused and pretty irritated by it last night. That jumping into the dead guy's body was so wrong on many levels. I'd say GW "jumped the shark" last night, not just the body.

Old 11-15-2008, 02:44 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutternize View Post
Jerico fans - that was Eric, right? Didn't see the credits, and he looks different without the beard.
Jerico being canned.. another stupid mistake.
I think you might be right though. He looked very familiar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV